pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Youth Justin Pugh Jersey
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
huangjian123

MessaggioOggetto: Youth Justin Pugh Jersey
Inviato: 21-12-2018 8:32:56

Arizona Cardinals sign Gerald Hodges to contract following Jeremy Cash injury The Arizona Cardinals didn’t waste any time in addressing the linebacker position after the injury to linebacker Jeremy Cash will cost him his season.The Arizona Cardinals are signing linebacker Gerald Hodges to a contract per numerous media outlets.This is not a shock Larry Fitzgerald Jersey , as one of the people I speak with said after the linebacker workouts took place a couple weeks ago that Hodges would be the man if the Cardinals were dealt any injuries in the preseason.The 27-year old Hodges is a five year NFL veteran, with stops in Minnesota, San Francisco and most recently New Orleans.Hodges is the consummate backup linebacker, with versatility to lineup inside or out.Having started only 26 games out of the 65 he has played in his career Authentic Patrick Peterson Jersey , Hodges will be a reliable backup for the Cardinals moving forward.Hodges has accumulated 159 tackles, 3.5 sacks, 3 interceptions and 1 forced fumble in his career.Cash had been playing very well, Hodges will offer the same type of steady play for the team Youth Robert Nkemdiche Jersey , maybe without the big splash play upside.Arizona Cardinals vs Denver Broncos 2018 preseason game thread It is game time folks.After this one, we have only six days until real football starts and only nine days until the Arizona Cardinals kickoff the 2018 season and the Steve Wilks era.All of that will be covered next week though.Tonight, tonight is the last chance for an impression for a number of players.Can they show enough to find their way onto some 53-man roster in the NFL.It does not have to be the Cardinals, just any 53-man roster.Others are playing for practice squad positions on the Cardinals and around the NFL while most are just playing to get more film for their journey to try and make it in the NFL.In case you missed it Youth Ricky Seals-Jones Jersey , here is everything you need to know about tonight’s game... and Go Cardinals!More: Got opinions about the Cardinals? Sign up for Revenge of the Birds FanPulseWHO?Arizona Cardinals vs Denver BroncosWHEN?Thursday, August 30, 20187:00 pm Arizona TimeWHERE?University of Phoenix Stadium Glendale, AZLINE (Odds Shark):Arizona Cardinals -3Over/Under: 35.5HOW?TV KPNX-TV (12 News Youth Justin Pugh Jersey , NBC)Play-By-Play: Paul Calvisi Analyst: Ron Wolfley Sideline: Lisa MatthewsRADIO: Arizona Sports 98.7FM Play-By-Play: Craig Grialou Analyst: Bertrand Berry Sideline: Darren UrbanLatino Mix KQMR 100.3 FM—Spanish Gabriel Trujillo (play-by-play) Rolando Cantu (Analyst)Streaming: NFL.com GamePassLast Preseason MeetingAugust 31, 2017Denver Broncos 30Arizona Cardinals 2
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: