http://www.time4usale.com
Jacob & Co Collection Five Time Zone Pave Dials watch JC-Cheetah

tem No.: JC-Cheetah

Case Size: 47 mm

Case: Steel

Strap: Alligator

Movement: quartz

richard mille cheapest watches
Being a fan of Marcello C. watches, it quickly became clear to me that the Nettuno 3 and Tridente watches were very similar. Now owning both watches, I can say that while these watches look similar, and share certain components, they are two different watches, both useful and worth coveting in their own degree. See my full review of the Marcello C. Nettuno 3 here for even more information applicable to both watches.

The Marcello C. Nettuno 3 and Tridente models are both traditionally designed diver's watches, playing an homage to the Rolex Submariner. In fact, most people seeing these watches immediately think these are Rolex watches. Upon this occurring, I point out, in a friendly fashion that these are in fact very high quality German watches that in my opinion are just as good, if not better than the Rolex Submariner line, especially considering the vast price difference. One cannot deny the appeal in the name "Rolex." Rolex spends more money on advertising than almost all other watch companies combined retaining this high image of itself. Regardless, you literally pay for a name, and while Rolex watches are high quality, this is not to say there are not other very good watches out there, many which far exceed Rolex standards.

replica ulysse nardin watches
The two Marcello C. watches also share the same movement. The workhorse ETA 2824-2 automatic mechanical movement, which performs at chronometer levels in both watches. Visually, they share the same functions and design as well. Hands, dial, bracelet, and colors are all the same in appearance, although larger on the Tridente to match the proportions. The differences between the two watches come in two areas, physical dimensions, and engineering for extreme diving conditions. The Tridente also has some minor, but noticeable cosmetic enhancements.

Of course, to most of you, the biggest difference between the two watches is the price. Currently, the Marcello C. Nettuno 3 (with the 2824-2 movement or Sellita equivalent) is about $870 while the Marcello C. Tridente (also with a 2824-2 movement) is about $1430. This is a large disparity to the naked eye, but you need to look closer to understand the difference in value. Let me be clear that personally owning both of these watches, I can highly recommend each of them independently, but the differences do exist. replica hublot watches

Lets talk about relief vs. etching/engraving. The former refers to practice of creating an image that rises from a surface, while the latter refer to the practice are carving into a surface. Relief work is more complex, and more expensive. A well tuned laser or etching tool can easily engrave a number of patterns, but relief work requires special equipment, especially with a high relief, which requires the design to be part of the actual piece it is located on. This is one area where the Nettuno 3 and Tridente differ. The Marcello C. diving watch logo exists on both the crown of the watch, and on the caseback. On the Nettuno 3, the design is etched into the metal, while on the Tridente, the design is done in relief, popping out at you. This element perhaps does not go to the heart of functionality, but is a notable aesthetic feature where the two watches differ. Relief logos are more expensive. As such, the more expensive Tridente exhibits more expensive aesthetic work.

The Nettuno 3 and Tridente exhibit different size dimensions in key areas. The Nettuno 3 is a 40mm case, while the Tridente is 43.8mm. The almost 4mm difference is well noticed and you can see in the images that the Tridente has a more powerful footprint that the Nettuno 3. Also, the Tridente is about 2mm or so thicker than the Nettuno 3, meaning it rises of your wrist a bit more. It also goes to say that the Tridente is a heavier watch because of the increased amount of steel. Your wrist of course will decide your best size, but sometimes I really like the feel of a larger watch. The Tridente also has a considerably larger crown, which is very easy to use. Both the Nettuno 3 and Tridente have excellent crowns that are enjoyable to operate, but the larger Tridente crown is more suited to operation with gloves. Because the face of the Tridente is larger, each element on the face is likewise enhanced in size. The hands are more striking in their bigger size, which compliment the traditional dive watch look very well. Another minor difference is the depth rating indicator on the face of the watch which is written in white on the Nettuno 3 and red on the Tridente.

replica tag heuer watches
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: