pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

They first have a very group
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
reba520

MessaggioOggetto: They first have a very group
Inviato: 05-09-2018 0:37:39

LA TRINITE SUR MER, France, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- Chinese skipper Guo Chuan announced his crew team for Arctic Ocean world record challenge on Saturday.

The world solo non-stop circumnavigation recorld holder of Class 40 monohull presented all his crews, including four sailors besides himself and a media crew.

Boris Herrmann from Germany is the youngest crew in the team and one of the greatest sailing crews in Germany presently, Jochen Krauth and Quentin Monegier are from France and both have many years' experience in top-class international events on big yachts#1# Sergei Nizovtsev earns his nationwide fame in Russia as an exploring legend, and Tim Frank from Germany will be media crew on the boat.

Very pleased to have such a strong team, Guo Chuan said: "We have spent two years building the team, finally now we get all six crews on the trimaran. Every crew are among the most excellent in sailing industry#2# but everyone keeps humble and easy-going."

The 50-year-old Chinese has been planning to conquer a new routine of the Maritime Silk Road later this year, following Zheng He's footprints 610 years ago in commanding expeditionary voyages after navigating across the Arctic Ocean for new record.

After all crews sailed together on Friday afternoon for the first time, Guo gave a very high praise of his crews.

"We work together and everything runs smoothly. It is great team spirit," he added. "As a first Chinese skipper to lead an international team#3# I feel quite honored."

To record this historic voyage and witness another new world sailing record, Guo's strategic partner Demedia will finance production of a documentary temporarily named as "Chuan' s Ocean".

The documentary will be directed by the famous British historian and documentary filmmaker Stuart Binns, who won over 30 international awards for factuals. It will be produced into a movie, documentary series and video clips and released in over 40 countries and regions.

"This documentary will not only record my sailing stories#4# but also all about the team. It is the first time that a trimaran bearing the name of a Chinese city 'China Qingdao' was led by a Chinese skipper with an international team to challenge a world record in North Pole," said Guo.

"Therefore, regardless of the results of this challenge, this documentary will witness the courage and determination of Chinese sailing to explore the world#5#" he added.

I was not too long ago seeing the news in regards to the 26 November 2008 terrorist attacks on Mumbai. Several terrorists had entered Mumbai, India in the sea route and had attacked the Taj Hotel, Oberoi, Trident plus a creating termed Nariman Residence at Colaba. My husband or wife who was also observing with me explained “I just really don’t comprehend how these idiots could be so ruthless and destroy innocent people today as though they had been mosquitoes and not individuals. I ponder what they get out of it.” Soon after a handful of moments I said “What in case the terrorists aren’t idiots? What when they significantly received one thing out of it; perhaps the greatest point they could at any time dream of?”

My husband or wife was stunned and believed that I had gone nuts; perhaps I wanted a rest just after seeing a lot of Tv and urged me to go and snooze. Even so#6# I stood my words and mentioned that I could make clear. After I received the “proceed” nod, I went on:Any person may be tempted. There isn’t any human alive that cannot be damaged down, provided it’s the right temptation, on the right spot#7# and on the proper time. In my opinion, according to the modern investigation I was executing on human habits and psychology, I said that “hope” is just about the greatest guarantees that these cult organizations gave to their members. They first have a very group of industry experts, who shift about while in the correct destinations and identify the “prospective converts” to terrorism by judging their psychological and bodily ability to do the heinous perform. Or#8# who may be qualified to try and do it. They in particular seem out for individuals who’re in urgent want of “finance” or even a need which may be fulfilled by them. Then an additional group of authorities are set off to “lure” or “seduce” them.They first discover the core difficulties of possible terrorists, aggravate their soreness, and lastly make them feel that only they maintain the true secret to bring them from their current pathetic cases. Cult leaders are masters at covert persuasion and human psychology and they understand how to brainwash these younger people. They possess a brutally straightforward comprehending of human nature. Though substantial sums of money will also be provided to be part of them to take treatment of any money troubles (and most own challenges are undoubtedly solved by finance) the leaders assure that the members entirely, unconditionally#9# faithfully think while in the lead to they are made to think. The amazing photographs which might be painted in their prospective customers minds make them feel that it’s actually an unusual chance to sign up for them; it is the ultimate path to “nirvana”, so to speak.Cult leaders also regulate the concealed desires that people are susceptible to, of their prospective customers. Many of these are:1. People need to think they may be suitable: Cult leaders make their members experience that they are unquestionably ideal in their expectations from everyday living and unquestionably deserve every little thing they hope to achieve in everyday living. They demonstrate that they can get almost everything for the mere sacrifice of their life. They set very significant stakes on their expectations and pretty very low stakes on their everyday living by giving examples of how low-priced lifestyle t. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap NFL Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Sports Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Custom Sports Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: