pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

These tips should help you become a better player
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
mmotanknba

MessaggioOggetto: These tips should help you become a better player
Inviato: 14-01-2018 6:12:01

Build your core 2K18 MT strength and work on your legwork when you train for basketball.Your body will retain balance and easier to move when you have strength in your core muscles. Work the muscles in your abdomen, back, hip and buttocks muscles. Jump rope like the boxers do to increase your fancy footwork.

Always be sure of where your feet so you're aware of what they are doing.

To generate consistency with layups, take off using the foot that;s the opposite of your shooting hand. Your body will develop good coordination and you move towards the basket.

Good footwork can really help you to get rebounds off your teammates' foul shots. The defender below you will be moving toward you, so try to slip by them to obtain the ball. This allows you the rebound without finding yourself penalized.

Dribble harder if you want to avoid ball stealing. If your opponent is playing you up close, halt your dribble and pass to an open teammate.

Don't ever allow your feet to cross and opposing players will have difficulty getting around you.

Use the hand you aren't dribbling with to create a barrier between the ball and the opponent. You never want to push the opponent with your hand, but you can use that non-dribbling arm as a separator to keep the ball safe. Keep this hand up as you're dribbling the ball with your other hand.

Be sure that off-court exercises off the court to help you on it. Running sprints helps you get faster for individual plays, while running sprints will help you with fast-paced moves. Lifting weights can help you need for shots and the hustle of the game. The confidence you more than anything when shooting.

The best way to do well at basketball is to speak with the team to see what they are going to be doing. NBA Live Mobile is played by a sport played by a team. It is not a one-on-one offense or defense. You all help one another out.Communicate with your team and have everyone on the same page in order to play better. http://nbabetter2k7a4h.envision-web.com/

These tips should help you become a better player. Are you prepared to leave it all out on the court? Are you set to up your basketball skills? Spend plenty of time on drills, use the tips that work for you and most of all, have fun!
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: