pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

War for the Atlas into POE game
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
playerhot

MessaggioOggetto: War for the Atlas into POE game
Inviato: 13-01-2018 7:13:58

War for the Atlas will also include a new Abyss Challenge League—a special challenge playthrough in which cracks will open in the ground and monsters will pour out. Abyss is modeled after Breach, one of Path of Exile's current most popular challenge poe orbs leagues.

War for the Atlas comes hot on the heels of the story-focused Fall of Oriath expansion, which launched back in August. Path of Exile also recently launched on the Xbox One.

Path of Exile has grown exponentially since the launch of Fall of Oriath, says managing director Chris Wilson. He credits the move to console and especially the launch in China for its recent success.

Path of Exile's recent boom is also one of the main reasons that Grinding Gear Games is keen to push out an endgame expansion. "We got a lot of new players with the Fall of Oriath in August; not just in our realm, but on the Xbox servers, and in China," Wilson explains. "And so while that has solidified the core of the storyline for the game for quite some time to come, we knew that we wanted to add more endgame stuff to do. There's a lot more people scutinizing the endgame, and while we were happy with where it was at before, we thought we could do better."

War for the Atlas will be available cheap poe exalted orbs worldwide on December 8, with the Xbox One version following about a week later. BY www.playerhot.com/game...xile/Golds here now..so thanks!
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: