Password
(Registrati)

[x] Floating Sarod

[x] Discografia

[x]

[x] Visite

pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Which material is more suitable for motor winding?
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
yolissahair

MessaggioOggetto: Which material is more suitable for motor winding?
Inviato: 22-03-2023 3:08:24

Material Selection for Low-Voltage Motor Winding
The insulation material of the low-voltage motor is in accordance with the requirements of the insulation grade. Composite insulation materials corresponding to the insulation grade can be selected, such as DMD, NMN, etc., and used in combination with insulating films when necessary.

Electromagnetic wires for low-voltage motors are mainly enameled wires. Small-sized motors mostly use enameled round wires with different paint film thicknesses and insulation levels, while large-sized motor stators sometimes use enameled flat wires, and wire-coated flat wires for high-voltage motors are used when necessary. For wound rotor motors, the rotors of most small-sized products use soft windings, mainly enamelled round wires, while slightly larger rotor windings use enamelled flat wires to form windings; even larger rotor windings use bare copper bars formed windings require additional insulation of the conductors.

Material Selection for High Voltage Motor Winding
Compared with low-voltage motors, the center height of high-voltage motors is relatively large, generally not less than 355 mm. According to the different rated voltages, high-voltage motors use special film and mica insulated magnet wires under the corresponding voltage level requirements. The conductors of the magnet wires are flat. The motor winding is a formed winding, and the outside of the formed winding needs to be wrapped with several layers of mica tape with different layers according to the different voltage levels. In order to prevent the adverse effect of corona on the winding, different resistance bands are added to the straight side and end of each coil. Insulation is an important component of high-voltage motor windings. The insulation treatment of high-voltage motors is much more complicated than that of low-voltage motors, and the manufacturing process is relatively complicated.

Most of the rotor windings of wound rotor high-voltage motors use bare copper bars as winding conductors, and the manufacturing process is the same as that of low-voltage high-power motors. I must say that LP Industry has the enameled wires that can be used for electric motor.

What material to choose for the winding conductor?
The original old series of motors mainly use aluminum wires. With the reduction of motor size and the improvement of motor efficiency, the windings of the motors are mainly made of copper. The motors used in special occasions may use superconductors as winding conductors.

Welcome to see the enameled round wire in Lanpu.

LP Industry provides the highest quality winding magnet wire products and services. We manage all aspects of our business to build positive relationships, promote healthy work environments and develop products that benefit energy society.
Torna in cima
Profilo HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: