pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

How Do You Install A Transparent 360 Lace Wig
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
alihair

MessaggioOggetto: How Do You Install A Transparent 360 Lace Wig
Inviato: 29-11-2021 7:08:51

Transparent lace is a conventional lace with a transparent color. This lace is made typically French or Swiss lace. The undetectable transparent lace 360 Wigs, like its name, is sealed by a transparent color lace front on the top of the wig. Transparent lace wigs human hair usually include transparent lace front wigs and transparent full lace wigs. The transparent lace front wig is an almost imperceptible transparent lace material running along the hairline, and is designed to imitate a natural hairline, allowing the hair to be pulled back in style or away from your face.

Is Swiss lace better than transparent?
The normal medium brown lace front wig is medium brown in color, darker than the transparent 360 Lace Wig.Transparent lace wigs are more expensive than ordinary Swiss lace wigs.But Swiss lace wigs are cheaper and more popular in the hair market.The transparent lace is very thin and breathable. Because the transparent lace is so thin, the lace looks more difficult to detect, just like your real scalp. This imperceptible lace is suitable for any skin tone. If you are beginner to wigs human hair, transparent lace will be your best choice, because it reserves space for you to make mistakes.

How do you install a transparent 360 Lace Front Wigs
With wig cap
Flatten Your Hair. The flatter your hair is against your head, the better the wig will look. Then put on a wig hat with your skin color.

Prepare the skin
Wash skin, especially near the hairline. This will drain a lot of oil from the skin for easy installation.

Wear a wig
Put the wig on your head so that it is aligned with the natural hairline. Adjust the position and elastic band of the wig until it is adjusted to a comfortable position and size.

Trim lace closure
After the wig is properly installed, the lace needs to be trimmed. Use scissors to trim the lace along the natural hairline, cutting off the excess.

Create baby hair
After trimming the extra part of the lace, create baby hair on the forehead and both sides along the hairline, which will look more natural and beautiful.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: