pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Human rights groups have accused Iraqi
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
alisawhite123

MessaggioOggetto: Human rights groups have accused Iraqi
Inviato: 17-11-2020 9:52:31

Sen. David Perdue (R-Ga. ) will not debate his Democratic Online Cigarettes Store USA
challenger, Jon Ossoff, before the Jan. 5 run-off election for his seat.

The Atlanta Press Club extended an invitation to Perdue and Ossoff to debate on Dec. 6, and while Ossoff accepted, Perdue declined, CNN reports. Ossoff was quick to call Perdue out, tweeting that he was "too much of a coward to debate me again, " adding that Perdue "can't defend his lies about COVID-19, self-dealing stock trades, his bigotry, or his votes to take away Georgians' health care. Senator,Newport Pleasure come on out and try to defend your record. I'm ready to go. "

Perdue and Ossoff are facing off again in a runoff race because neither one was able to receive 50 percent of the vote on Election Day. Perdue campaign manager Ben Fry told CNN that the senator had "a commanding first place win, outpacing Ossoff by over 85, 000 votes — in nearly every other state, Perdue would have been re-elected already. "

Before the Nov. 3 election, Perdue and Ossoff had a testy debate, during which Ossoff said it's possible "Perdue would have been able to respond properly to the COVID-19 pandemic if you hadn't Cheap Newport Cigarettes Online Sale been fending off multiple federal investigations for insider trading. It's not just that you're a crook, senator, it's that you're attacking the health of the people that you represent. " Perdue skipped the next debate, the final one before Election Day, to appear at a campaign rally with President Trump. Iraq hanged 21 convicted terrorists and murderers on Monday, an interior ministry statement said, the latest in a series of mass executions it has carried out since defeating the Islamic State group in 2017.

Among those executed at a prison in the southern Iraqi city of Nassiriya were people involved in two suicide attacks that killed dozens of people the northern town of Tal Afar, the statement said.

It gave no further details of the identities of the people who were executed or the crimes for which they were convicted.

Iraq has put hundreds of suspected jihadists on trial and carried out several mass executions since defeating Islamic State fighters in a 2014-2017 U. S. -backed military campaign.

Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: