pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

How to Do A 90s Updo Hair Style With Lace Wig
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
IshowHair

MessaggioOggetto: How to Do A 90s Updo Hair Style With Lace Wig
Inviato: 15-09-2020 9:11:27

Speaking the glorious decades of retro fashion, 1940s to 1990s have always been famous for ushering in some serious style and fashion. Among them, 1990s updo hair style must be one of the most classic hairstyles. Here, let’s follow model’s instruction, learn how to do a 90s updo hair style with lace wig.

First, we need prepare a lace wig, Ishow straight lace frontal wig would be a good choice, it has adjust straps and combs, can let us have a better hairstyle. Then, wear the wig, cut extra lace off and apply the wig to the head, section off the top half of your hair and hold it securely at your crown with rubber band or hairpins. Next step is tie your hair up into a half ponytail, and there is still ample hair left at the bottom. Gather the front section of your hair toward the back, into a half up ponytail. Then, secure the ponytail with an elastic at the top of your head and pull it as tight as possible, to create that bouncy effect. Now we can get a 90s updo hair style.

Ishow Back to School Sale is coming, get more info of sales, come to official Ishow Hair store, or check our Instagram page.

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: