Password
(Registrati)

[x] Floating Sarod

[x] Discografia

[x]

[x] Visite

pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

How to install and style a body wave wig?
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
Allovehair

MessaggioOggetto: How to install and style a body wave wig?
Inviato: 12-09-2020 9:02:17

Body Wave
are one of the most popular hairstyles for black women because they give you an attractive personality. When braided into a body wave, the entire hair forms a consistent deep S shape, and the original body wave also gives the hair a shiny feel and appearance. This article will show you how to install and design your body wave human hair wigs.
How to install your wig?
Get your hair ready
You can braid your natural hair to some small and tidy braids, around the braids to your head. Make sure your natural hair is flat under the full lace with baby hair. Next, pull the ponytail into a horizontal bun and secure with bobby pins.
With a wig cap
Using your forehead as a guide, take your net and sew it down behind where the net would be theoretically end. The net is there to make it easier to sew your bundles down, and understandable your scalp.

Straighten your hairline
Next, take a cotton swab and gently apply some alcohol along your hairline in order to get rid of any dirt and oil. Evenly spread glue across hairline where you intend the Lace Frontal to sit. Wait 2-3 minutes for the glue to dry a little.
Apply some scalp protection liquid on your hairline, this is most important for the sensitive skin.
Install a wig
Apply the glue on your hairline, wait several seconds according to the instruction. The place the hairline of the cheap human hair lace wig on your hairline where your glue is applied. Press the human wig for women several minutes, until the front hairline of the wig virgin hair is fixed on your head. Before installing, you’d better tied your real human hair lace front wig into a big bundle, this can protect your full lace wig100% human hair from the damage during the installation.

Fixed your wig
Apply glue on the edge of your head,Then install thehuman hair wigs pre - plucked by the same procedure as the hairline. Until the 100% human hair lace wig is well installed on your head. During the installation,You can first fix the wigs human hair for black women in the right place so that it can't move and convenience for your working.

More Details, Visit Allove Hair
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: