pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

adidas pod s3.1 black mens
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
ts83ry0q

MessaggioOggetto: adidas pod s3.1 black mens
Inviato: 29-08-2020 2:54:33

adidas sneakers womens sale The adidas POD S3.1 is a lifestyle silhouette inspired by performance runners from the brand's '90s archive. A one-piece mesh upper features suede overlays on the eyestay and heel tab. Welded Three Stripes on each side panel and an adidas Trefoil on each heel tab provide the shoe's limited branding. The main design feature of this silhouette is its segmented Point of Deflection midsole tooling, which aids with shock absorption and stability.

adidas sneakers white grey Boost cushioning has been added to the heel portion to bring the tech into the 21st century. This Adidas running sneaker is cast in a tonal grey that covers the clean, mesh upper, three-Stripes branding, torsion bridge, and textural suede on the heel and tongue tip. A bright, solar orange on the P.O.D branding underneath the lace unit and on the heel tab gives the subdued look some flare. The Adidas POD-S3.1 utilizes a POD system technology in the sole unit with Boost tech in the heel and standard EVA foam at the toe.

adidas sneakers shop online Completing the shoe’s nostalgic ‘90s design language, the P.O.D. S3.1 model’s split midsole is connected by an enlarged Torsion™ bridge across the midfoot. For this iteration, the bridge has been rendered in an iridescent color, contrasting with the shoe’s understated black and white core colorway. The end result is a release that subtly emphasizes one of the P.O.D. S3.1 silhouette’s most understated visual elements; a throwback to one of the golden ages of fearlessly technical sneaker design.

adidas pod s3.1 black mens Bringing heritage design to a brand new silhouette, the adidas Originals POD-S3.1 gives a nod to the 90’s. Taking inspiration to the NMD collection, these sneaks are the ideal go-to whether you’re heading to the streets or the gym. Built with classic adi technology and designed with a futuristic eye, we’re bringing you JD exclusive colourways which are guaranteed to have you stepping out feeling snug, secure and street ready with a unique aesthetic.

https://www.sneakerwho.com/
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: