pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Tight end Hunter Henry is on the active roster
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
chenyan94

MessaggioOggetto: Tight end Hunter Henry is on the active roster
Inviato: 15-11-2019 3:17:42

Dan Fouts Jersey , but the Chargers aren’t ready to rule him in for Sunday’s game against the Patriots.Henry has been listed as questionable for what would be his first appearance of the season. The Chargers activated from Henry from the physically unable to perform list this week after clearing him to resume practicing a few weeks ago.Head coach Anthony Lynn has said that Henry, who tore his ACL during the team’s offseason workouts, will play a limited role if he is in the lineup.Three other Chargers were also listed as questionable. Cornerback Brandon Facyson (concussion) http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-lance-alworth-jersey , fullback Derek Watt (shoulder) and linebacker Kyle Wilson (concussion) join Henry in that group.Running back Melvin Gordon is off the injury report altogether. He tweaked his knee last weekend, but returned to the game and deemed himself ready to play earlier this week. Before and after the Texans waived running back D'Onta Foreman, there was chatter about the possibility of looking into a trade with the Chargers for Melvin Gordon.Earlier this month Womens Kellen Winslow Jersey , the word was that the Texans weren’t interested in a deal for Gordon because they were satisfied with Lamar Miller as their starter. Miller went down with a knee injury on Saturday night, however, and initial word is that the team fears a torn ACL Philip Rivers Jersey , which makes it easy to think that Houston might have a different idea about a potential trade.Gordon has not reported to the Chargers and recent reports indicate he’s willing to stay away into the regular season. The Chargers seem confident in the Austin Ekeler/Justin Jackson combo in the backfield, so they might be amenable to a deal if the Texans come calling.The Texans have their own potential, albeit difficult http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-melvin-gordon-jersey , trade chip in linebacker Jadeveon Clowney and putting everything together would make for one of the more interesting preseason swaps in recent memory.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: