pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

re of those shoes get donated o
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
yaya2017

MessaggioOggetto: re of those shoes get donated o
Inviato: 12-09-2019 7:09:02

Only 12 of the prototype shoes designed Nike Air Max Classic BW Womens by Nike co-founder Bill Bowerman were ever made, and 10 were given to athletes trying out for the Olympic team."They were very unorthodox shoes. They were very exotic because the sole was completely Nike Air Max 97 Damen different. It was made on a waffle iron. It was glued to the bottom of the shoe. The shoe was completely handmade," Russell told Adidas ZX Flux Dames KTXL-TV.Russell said the shoes spent years in a box in his garage, next to the Christmas lights. He said he only decided to sell them a few months ago, and received an offer from The Graduate Nike Air Max 270 Womens Eugene Hotel, which is building a Nike museum in Eugene."They wanted something that would say, 'This is Nike town," Russell said. "And here are these Nike Air Max 2017 Femme shoes that were a prototype before Nike was even a Nike Air Max 90 Damen Rosa public shoe."

Today, the retail giant launches the Nike Adventure Club, which will send a pair of Nike or Converse kicks at Nike Dunk Sky High Womens regular intervals. You can get them on a monthly, bimonthly, or quarterly basis. Each pair of shoes works out to between $50 and $60 a pair—which puts the service on higher end of the kids’ Nike Air Max 95 Damen sneaker market (though Nike’s kids’ sneakers themselves vary considerably in price from $40 to $100, so many of the shoes within this program may Adidas NMD Mujer actually be cheaper than buying directly from the store). Customers can Nike Air Max 2017 Damen choose what style they want, from performance shoes for sport to casual everyday sneakers, and they can also Nike Air Max 90 Dames skip months and easily swap sneakers if they don’t fit or their kid doesn’t like them.

Dave Cobban, the general manager of the Nike Adventure Club, says the Nike Air Max 720 Damen company has been building this subscription Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer service for the past two years. Nike brought on 10,000 families from its customer base to test it out, and ultimately found that Adidas NMD Mujer the parents most interested in this program were people who valued convenience and time over price. “One mother said that between driving her kids to soccer practice and music class, she just didn’t have the time to go to the mall to buy a new pair of shoes,” he says. “This program solved a problem for her.”For families that are already Nike Air Max 1 Womens buying a lot of shoes for their kids, our hope is that our program will mean that more of those shoes get donated or recycled,” he says.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: