pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Hong Kong activists tell Merkel before China trip
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
alisawhite123

MessaggioOggetto: Hong Kong activists tell Merkel before China trip
Inviato: 04-09-2019 7:38:20

Days before Angela Merkel leaves Online Cigarettes Store USA for a tricky visit to Beijing, prominent Hong Kong activists have written to the German Chancellor calling her to be guided by her memories of life in dictatorial East Germany in her dealings with Beijing.

In an open letter to Merkel published in Wednesday's Bild newspaper, activists including Joshua Wong, head of the Demosisto pro-democracy movement, said Germany should be on its guard in business dealings with China.

Hong Kong has been convulsed by months Newport Cigarettes Shop of unrest since its government announced attempts to make it easier to extradite suspects to China, a move seen as a prelude to bringing the pluralistic autonomous region more in line with the mainland.

"Chancellor Merkel, you grew up in East Germany," Wong wrote. "You experienced at first hand the horrors of a dictatorial regime. We would like you to show the courage and determination against authoritarian and unjust regimes that inspired Germany and Europe before the end of the Cold War."

The protesters' cause is popular in Germany Cheap Newport 100s Cigarettes Website and Merkel has a tightrope to walk in distancing herself from Beijing's crackdowns on ethnic minorities and its actions in Hong Kong while staying close to a trading partner and ally.

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Good USA Newport Cigarettes
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: