1 Settembre 2007

nike clothes on sale
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
amana

MessaggioOggetto: nike clothes on sale
Inviato: 02-09-2019 2:21:50

Oil-slicked streets at night, nike outlet uk a lone graffiti strip on a

wall, the pronounced embroidery on a basketball jacket decal — these quiet details give the fall 2019 NikeCourt

collection an introspective flavor.The intent is to communicate the essence of New York City through subtle

signals. “There’s so much going on around Flushing Meadows, but even though that playing atmosphere is well-

known, we knew we could expand our notions of what the city can mean to the people who live there, and to the

players,” says Abby Swancutt, Global Design Director of NikeCourt.

A black jacket and pant inspired by vintage basketball warm-ups highlight the collection, which is filled out by

the distressed art patterning of the faux V-neck polos in gradient violets and neon greens.Athlete on-court looks

continue the tonal theme. Serena Williams, wearing a custom NikeCourt bodysuit, will tie up a Flare Knit Low with

an iridescent heel drawn from the city's oil-slicked streets. nike clothes

for men
Printed on the heel are Williams' career wins at Flushing Meadows.

Like the accompanying footwear, nike clothes on sale the apparel for

the China Hoop Dreams pack crosses basketball style lines, with qualities of in-game gear floating into streetwear

and vice-versa. In China, that stylistic influence of the game has permeated throughout popular fashion culture,

expanding wider than the game itself, channeling both a distinct look and an unmistakable swagger.

Tennis player Nick Kyrgios and pro skateboarder Eric Koston weigh in on their favorite teams, which clash in one of

the most storied rivalries in sport: Celtics vs. Lakers. Not a fan of either team? Kyrgios and Koston's picks are

only a taste of Nike's deep NBA apparel collection, touting tees, sweaters, hoodies and more offered for all league

allegiances.nike clothes cheap
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: