pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

His statements came a day
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
huge12345

MessaggioOggetto: His statements came a day
Inviato: 28-02-2019 9:35:03

This is the second missile launched from the Hamas-ruled enclave unto southern Israel in the past 24 hours as another missile hit in an open territory in the Hof Ashkelon Regional Council on the night between Wednesday and Thursday.

An alert system was set off following the launch and the sound of explosion was heard. There were no reports of casualties or damages and police believes the missile also landed in an open area and is scanning the perimeters of the local council.

Earlier on Thursday, the Israeli military continued to boost up its preparedness for an escalation in the fighting with Palestinian militants in the strip and boosted the air-defense systems known as Iron Dome anti-missile batteries T.J. Green Colts Jersey , to protect communities from future missile attacks.

According to the Walla! news website the batteries were deployed overnight in southern Israel, in the cities of Ashdod, Be 'er Sheva and Ashkelon Marlon Mack Colts Jersey , following another battery stationed earlier on Wednesday near Sderot.

On Wednesday, Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon said while visiting a military drill in the West Bank that the Israeli military is preparing for possible escalation in hostilities with Palestinian Militants.

His statements came a day after a Defense Ministry employer was killed by a Gaza sniper while fixing the border fence which was damaged from a recent storm.

"We practice, and at the same time our eyes are watching the different sectors
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: