pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

who seek to win
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
elaine95

MessaggioOggetto: who seek to win
Inviato: 27-02-2019 3:02:32

SEATTLE (AP) The aggressive timeline for the renovation of Seattle’s KeyArena remains on schedule with the hope of breaking ground on construction by the end of the year.Steve Mattson http://www.officialcanucks.com/authentic-adidas-brock-boeser-jersey , director of operations for Oak View Group, said Monday that the goal remains to have approval to take control of the arena at Seattle Center by late fall and begin the construction process before the end of 2018.”Every day we move them along a little bit and we feel really good about where we’re at right now,” Mattson said.Oak View Group released new renderings of the remodeled arena on Monday, beginning a busy week for the group that is looking to bring the NHL to Seattle for the 2020 season. The group has formally filed for an expansion franchise with the NHL and is kicking off its season-ticket campaign on Thursday.The new renderings focus largely on the south side of the current building where a new glass-enclosed atrium will serve as the main entrance for the building. The new atrium will be the biggest addition to the arena, but the facility will be gutted and rebuilt seemingly from the top down. It’s all part of a $660 million project that if completed will finally solve Seattle’s longtime arena problem.Redeveloping the building isn’t easy because of the historical landmark status of the arena’s roofline. That limited what Oak View and architectural design firm Populous could do in creating a big enough footprint for a modern facility without being able to expand outward on three of the four sides of the building.That’s why the atrium addition is so important to the design. It will be the primary entrance for the building and bring spectators in at the top of the arena. The arena will feature four levels and Populous associate principle Geoff Cheong said the design attempts to embrace the history of the building.”We’ve talked about the arena maintaining its cherished, humble character within the neighborhood, within Seattle Center … but this is a remarkable, new identity, this south atrium. Its contemporary nature is very transparent and very inviting and a great first impression for residents and visitors to Seattle Center to embrace.”— A pair of Metropolitan Division rivals return to action following U.S. Thanksgiving to face off Friday afternoon when the New Jersey Devils host the New York Islanders at Prudential Center.It is the second meeting this season between the teams, who are separated by 16 miles Christopher Tanev Jersey , a pair of rivers and only two points in the standings. Back on Nov. 3, the Islanders (10-8-2) beat the Devils (9-9-2) 3-0 behind Thomas Greiss‘ 35-save shutout.Since then, the Islanders stumbled, winning just two of seven games. They come off Wednesday’s 5-0 road loss at Madison Square Garden to the New York Rangers, allowing 11 goals in consecutive defeats and 16 goals in the last three contests.Article continues below ...“The last two games have been awful,” Islanders captain Anders Lee told Newsday.One of the NHL’s biggest surprises the first quarter of the season, the Islanders are showing some cracks in their overall game, and coach Barry Trotz held a detailed practice on Thanksgiving to prepare his listing club for the important division clash against the Devils.Trotz reunited both of his top two lines on Thursday after some recent experimentation. Mathew Barzal centered Josh Bailey and Anthony Beauvillier, while Brock Nelson was back between Jordan Eberle and Lee.In addition, rugged bottom-six wingers Cal Clutterbuck and Matt Martin both practiced. Clutterbuck missed the game against the Rangers due to an illness and Martin is on injured reserve Authentic Daniel Sedin Jersey , having missed the previous eight games.“Some guys who have played well, have slipped a little bit,” Trotz told reporters. “We’ve got to get back on the rails here.”The Islanders could be without defenseman Ryan Pulock, who injured his arm against the Rangers and did not practice Thursday.Since losing to the Islanders earlier in the month the streaky Devils are 4-4-1. New Jersey beat the Montreal Canadiens 5-2 on Wednesday night following two consecutive defeats and is now an impressive 7-1-2 on home ice.“Any win is good right now, but it’s great to get those home wins, and as long as we get those home wins, we put ourselves in a good spot,” Devils goaltender Keith Kinkaid told reporters.Kinkaid made 24 saves in Wednesday’s victory, while Nico Hischier scored in his return following a four-game injury absence. Taylor Hall had a goal and an assist, and a rejuvenated Pavel Zacha scored twice Womens Derek Dorsett Jersey , giving him four goals in his last three games.“I’m happy they’re going in for me right now,” said Zacha. “Before, I had a lot of chances, but they weren’t going in. They’re finally going in for me now.”The Devils, who seek to win consecutive games for only the second time since winning their first four games of the season, are 4-3-0 within the Metropolitan Division. They won three straight division games before falling to the Carolina Hurricanes 2-1 on Sunday.One of the team’s strengths through the first quarter of the season is the penalty kill. New Jersey did not surrender a power play goal in its last four games and surrendered only one in its last 19 times short-handed, covering seven games. The Devils are fourth in the league with a penalty kill success rate of 84.5 percent.“Special teams are so important in this league, and our penalty kill can be a game-changer for us,” said Devils forward Blake Coleman.The Devils won both games against the Islanders played at Prudential Center a year ago and have four wins in their six games on home ice against New York covering the last three seasons.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: