pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Cowboys fans are losing faith that Dak
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
panxing18

MessaggioOggetto: Cowboys fans are losing faith that Dak
Inviato: 25-02-2019 2:41:19

FanPulse: Prescott will be team’s quarterback beyond 2018 Los Angeles Rams quarterback Jared Goff was on fire on Thursday night against the Vikings.In just one contest Womens Customized Dallas Cowboys Jerseys , Goff almost matched Dak Prescott’s season total on passing yards, and he more than doubled Prescott’s season total on passing touchdowns. In the spirit of fairness Goff had a game for the ages, but the reality is that Cowboys fans are on the edge right now.Just how up against a wall are the rooters of America’s Team? SB Nation’s FanPulse data has been providing us with some interesting intel all season, and the bright minds behind it were asked about the likelihood of Dak Prescott quarterbacking the team beyond this season.Pie charts always make me think of HIMYM’s Marshall Eriksen www.cowboyscheapauthenticstore.com , but they’re useful for more than nostalgia concerning one of the greatest sitcoms of all time. This particular pie hits the moon like a pizza pie or something like that, and it hits pretty hard on Dak Prescott as well.We’re at a point (granted we’re three games into 2018) where 39% of fans don’t believe that Dak will be the team’s quarterback next season. I’m not a math expert or anything, but that’s almost half. FanPulse has shown us before that Cowboys fans are a bit fickle in general, but wouldn’t you say this is a fair indicator of your circle of Cowboys trust?The second half of the 2017 season really cast doubt on Dak Prescott for many minds Dallas Cowboys T-Shirt , but we had (and still have) what he did throughout his rookie season and the first half of last year as positive data at his back. What sits as a growing concern is the growing sample size of bad data. I mean, he did something that hadn’t been done since Quincy Carter to put that in perspective. Winning cures all, and the Cowboys have an opportunity to double their season total this Sunday against the Lions. If they do, and especially if they do in convincing offensive fashion Dallas Cowboys Hats , the rough waters will subside. Now all they have to do is do it. Simple enough. Friday saw the Dallas Cowboys fire Scott Linehan and such a move brings out a lot of questions.Who will replace Linehan? Who ultimately made the decision? Who even wanted the decision to be made? How long was this in the works?Time will likely give us some answers, but we have a bit of an interesting one in the immediate aftermath of it all. There were some murmurings that Scott Linehan’s fingerprints weren’t all over the Week 17 game in New York as they had been in other contests, our own Tom Ryle elaborated on this following the game, and it looks like that was the case. What’s more is that Dak Prescott’s fingerprints were on it.Jason Garrett has obviously called plays and designed offenses throughout his career so it’s not shocking to see that he would be involved. Doug Nussmeier was Amari Cooper’s offensive coordinator at Alabama so he’s been around the block as well. Involving Sanjay Lal feels like corralling all the intellect possible Dallas Cowboys Hoodie , a brain trust is never a bad thing.It says quite a lot that the Cowboys would involve their third-year quarterback in offensive game-planning. The game in New York served as the perfect field test for whatever the Cowboys have have been thinking they were capable of offensively and we saw them execute it to the tune of Dak Prescott’s career day. Perhaps that is the type of offense, and specifically the type of offensive input, that we can expect from this staff in the future. Custom Los Angeles Rams Jerseys
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: