pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Random Ramsdom 9/18: There’s nothing to fear b
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
panxing18

MessaggioOggetto: Random Ramsdom 9/18: There’s nothing to fear b
Inviato: 25-02-2019 1:56:05

ut the Los Angeles Rams Aaron Donald hopes QBs ‘stop being so scared’ of Rams CBs | Rams WireYes Andrew Whitworth Jersey Salute to Service , they should stop being scared of the CBs...Rams are the scariest team in NFL in a winner-take-all game says Cris Carter | Fox SportsI’m scared. And they’re my team.Johnny Hekker gives Rams a big kick, with little advance notice | OC RegisterJohnny Hekker man. There’s nothing he can’t do. I’ve been putting off, but I’m definitely buying a #6 jersey this year.Refocused, NFL Week 2: Los Angeles Rams 34 Authentic John Johnson Jersey , Arizona Cardinals 0 | PFFThe Rams got into the Rhythm early, and the Cardinals just couldn’t get beyond the 50 yard line. Rams report: Brandin Cooks emerges as deep-ball threat Rams envisioned | LA TimesThat man is fast. Like faster than fast. So fast, fast tries to catch up to him. Goff seriously just needs to finish his drop back and Cooks has already made it 40-50 yards down the field.Super Bowl 2019 Odds: Rams, Patriots Limited Josh Reynolds Jersey , Vikings, Jags Favored to Win After Week 2 | Bleacher ReportThe Rams have been Super Bowl favorites since week 2 of the 2018, nevermind the 2018 Season.Should Rams try to trade Jamon Brown with Austin Blythe dominating? | Rams WireI think trading him is a bridge to far, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he plays second fiddle to Blythe.Thursday Night Football open thread: Ravens at Bengals Hello there Samson Ebukam Jersey , LA Rams’ fans. I’m here to let you know that your team does not play football tonight. For that, I hope you accept my sincerest apologies. There will, however, be some football played. The Cincinnati Bengals (1-0) host the Baltimore Ravens (1-0) on Thursday Night Football on NFL Network in Week 2. Both teams won their matchups in Week 1 Ndamukong Suh Jersey Salute to Service , unlike those weirdos on the Cleveland Browns and Pittsburgh Steelers who did that thing where one team couldn’t score more points than the other team. Silly football teams.The Ravens absolutely embarrassed the Bills in Week 1, but Buffalo might be in the running for 2018’s worst team. The Bengals bested the Colts (also not very good) in Indy last weekend. So who ya got tonight? And if you’re not rooting for a team, do you have a fantasy football player in your lineup who’s a go this evening? I’m hoping that Alex Collins gets 400 points. This is where you talk.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: