1 Settembre 2007

The latest progress of FAFI 17 Fut Champion Season 3 in Feb
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
fifa17coins

MessaggioOggetto: The latest progress of FAFI 17 Fut Champion Season 3 in Feb
Inviato: 10-03-2017 10:23:52

The Nominee
Spending a long rough day in a studio room in a northern suburb of French capital ,Lonedoner Hashtag Tass earn the hard-won glory for himself and his fans.His opponent in the final was a hero too,who has a perfect record of 7 wins from many matches and his name often occurred New’s Headline,called Cihan,a Berlin native.It’s a very fierce and argumentative two rounds,both of them on each console have good performances.At the first round,Tass on his favoured Xbox defeat his opponent with 3-0, it’s a heavy blow to Clian’s mental.Immediately following,Tass took the offensive to the competitor again on PlayStation,despite Clian’s fans encouraged him to pull together and carry on .But the ending was fixed,at the second round it’s come out with 3-2 ,to make the Britisher hold the trophy.

About Xbox One’ qualifiers
The one from the “Group of Death”,making great progress’ people,named Vitality Rocky.I beat you can’t imagine how terrible competitors in this group.Which contained FIWC 2014 champion “Agg” and “Gorilla”.Gorilla is a one of the most competitive opponents on the way to final.The Frenchman carved his way through the tangle of vines till the final of the Xbox One divison ,beating his compatriot”Ray Ziaah” the players was never defeated besides the two nominees.Another focused people was”Marlut”,a German.Showing to viewers his excellent defensive skill on a marvellous match and gaining the final champion at last.

About Play Station’s 4 qualifiers
Next,the one I will introduce a player,is an experienced and professional game player “Salz0r”. So far ,he has played professional game for 8 years -topped Group G,on the knockout round only lost one time.However ,on the way to final the German ended up his champion ‘s hope and took place of his position in Berlin.Then he suffered an heavy attack came from a Londoner”xShellzz”,who in his first live competition and his good mental qualities impressed all the audiences.But,the newcomer’s hope was reversed by “TimoX”,who won twice champion in German region.At the end,TimoX got the ticket to join the final on Play Station.

Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: