pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Josh Bynes Jersey
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
huangjian123

MessaggioOggetto: Josh Bynes Jersey
Inviato: 21-12-2018 8:47:34

Welcome to Monday Night Football Josh Bynes Jersey , the first one of the 2018 season where the Arizona Cardinals are coming off a win.It's a completely different feeling now that the Cardinals aren't the worst team in the NFL.I do feel bad for the San Francisco 49ers, they clearly were not ready to lose their quarterback, top two running backs, and top two wide receivers. It's like they don't know even know what happens in the NFL.No, tonight is the first Monday Night Football game where the Cardinals aren't coming off a loss.Here is everything you need to know about the Monday Night Football game.Teams:Washington Redskins at New Orleans SaintsGame time:Monday, October 8th - 5:15pm PSTLocation:Mercedes-Benz Superdome - New Orleans, LouisianaTV Broadcast:ESPN’s Monday Night Football (National Broadcast)- Sean McDonough and Jason WittenOnline Streaming:ESPN.com/watchiOS/Android Streaming:NFL App and/or ESPN appOdds:Saints -6; Over/Under 53This is the chance for Drew Brees to become the NFL's all-time leader in passing yards, he needs 201 yards to pass Peyton Manning.It's also a chance for the Saints to get a stranglehold on the NFC South.Meanwhile Cheap Chase Edmonds Jersey , who the heck are the Skins? That's the question heading into this game.Saints 42 Skins 30 It is week six of the 2018 NFL season and the known things are simple... The Rams and the Kansas City Chiefs are really good, the New Orleans Saints are very good and the New England Patriots are the Patriots.Yet, this season feels really really different.Let’s take a look at the week six slate and make some picks against the spread.Week 1: 8-3-1Week 2: 6-6Week 3: 6-6Week 4: 6-6Week 5: 3-8-1Last week was rough, but that puts me on a completely even field for the season, which is not too bad.Let’s take a look at this week.Buffalo Bills at Houston Texans (-10), CBS, 10am Arizona TimeOver/Under: 40Texans 34Bills 20Carolina Panthers (-1) at Washington Redskins, Fox Cheap Chandler Jones Jersey , 10amOver/Under: 44.5Panthers 23Redskins 19Chicago Bears (-4) at Miami Dolphins, Fox, 10amOver/Under: 41.5Bears 31Dolphins 24Indianapolis Colts (+2.5) at New York Jets, CBS, 10amOver/Under: 47.5Colts 34Jets 30Los Angeles Chargers at Cleveland Browns (-1.5), CBS, 10amOver/Under: 47Browns 22Chargers 20Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals (-1.5), CBS Antoine Bethea Jersey , 10amOver/Under: 50.5Bengals 34Steelers 31Seattle Seahawks at Oakland Raiders (+2.5), Fox, 10amOver/Under: 48.5Raiders 25Seahawks 23Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Atlanta Falcons (-3), Fox, 10amOver/Under: 57Falcons 33Bucs 28Los Angeles Rams at Denver Broncos (+7), Fox, 1:05pmOver/Under: 51Rams 32Broncos 26Baltimore Ravens (-2.5) at Tennessee Titans, CBS Mike Iupati Jersey , 1:25pmOver/Under: 41Ravens 23Titans 18Jacksonville Jaguars (-3) at Dallas Cowboys, CBS, 1:25pmOver/Under: 40Jaguars 31Cowboys 14
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: