pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Derwin James Showing Leadership
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
laiyongcai92

MessaggioOggetto: Derwin James Showing Leadership
Inviato: 21-12-2018 8:45:52

Melvin Ingram Says “Not Just Yet.” It was almost immediate for the rest of his teammates to feelTrevor Williams Jersey his presence when he stepped on the football field. He also wasted zero time displaying the many traits that preceded him when he picked off a Philip Rivers pass in the end zone during the team’s recent three-day minicamp. From his position coach to the stars of the team, everyone has something positive to say about the Chargers’ first-round draft pick.Defensive backs coach Ron Milus can’t seem to stop gushing about the young safety out of Florida State. “Obviously he has the physical traits — the size and speed. But I think the biggest thing that really sold me is that this is a man’s man. He’s a professional and you can sense that when you talk to him.”However, veteran outside linebacker Melvin Ingram didn’t mince words when asked about James being a leader already. “He’s out there doing what he’s supposed to do and making plays, but you don’t come in and do a three-day minicamp and some OTAs and become a leader. That’s not how it works. You’ve got to out your time in the right way.”I personally like to see a veteran member of the team pump the breaks on James before his head has a chance to inflate. I like the attitude from Ingram as he isn’t afraid to speak his mind to the media, regardless if it comes off in a negative light towards the rookie. It should only further nurture the “haven’t earned anything yet” attitude that this team has embraced under Anthony Lynn.Ingram’s bookend on the defensive line, third-year star Joey Bosa, trumpeted a different tune when asked about James.“Watching him move around and the type of body he has Cheap Derwin James Jersey , I think he’s a really rangy, long athlete, and the way he covers ground is impressive to me.”Even with all the chatter, James has been able to keep his head on straight. He’s chosen to stay in town throughout the break in order to get comfortable with his new surroundings.Up to this point, James seems to be making all the right choices and I would be surprised if he doesn’t reap the benefits.Top Ten Offensive Performances of 2017: #8 Hunter Henry v. DAL Wk. 12 #8.) Hunter Henry - 5 catches, 76 receiving yards, 1 touchdown Jerry Jones is a proud alumni of the University of Arkansas. So much so that he helped the Razorbacks put together an alternate jersey that easily resembled a red version of the Cowboy’s uniforms for their match-up against Texas A&M this past season which happened to take place at AT&T Stadium.This fact probably didn’t sit well with Jones as he watched Hunter Henry Cheap Melvin Gordon Jersey , a former All-American with the Razorbacks, help demolish his team in a primetime match-up on Thanksgiving Day in the house that he built, himself.From the very first play, Henry was making his presence felt. On 1st & 10, Henry and Antonio Gates were both lined up on the left side of the formation which created an overloaded look for the defense. Going against the grain, the Chargers decided to pass, calling a Smash-concept to the boundary.Gates immediately released to the flat while Henry pressed linebacker Anthony Hitchens vertically before breaking on a corner-route to the sideline. The TE’s speed was too much as he was able to separate and make the catch in front of the safety who was coming over the top or a 17-yard gain.His second splash-play came at the end of the first quarter with the Bolts at midfield. Lined up on the left side Cheap Philip Rivers Jersey , the Bolts used an end-around motion from wideout Travis Benjamin to occupy the eyes of the secondary in order for Henry to come open on a deep crossing route behind the coverage. Rivers hit him in-stride for a 27-yard gain.After two more catches of 7 and 22 yards, respectively, Henry used some outstanding basketball skills to get the Chargers their first score of the game.At 6-foot-5 and 250-pounds, he used every inch of his massive frame to box out the defender for a 3-yard touchdown grab.This was Henry’s final catch of the game but it was his biggest as it opened the floodgates to an offensive barrage that allowed the Bolts to walk away with a 28-6 victory and ignite the momentum that certainly helped the Chargers finish the regular season with a 9-3 record in their final 12 games.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: