Fashion HYT 151-DG-45-RF-AB at http://www.luxury4ubest.com
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
yoyome

MessaggioOggetto: Fashion HYT 151-DG-45-RF-AB at http://www.luxury4ubest.com
Inviato: 12-04-2016 5:19:48

http://www.luxury4ubest.com
Fashion HYT 151-DG-45-RF-AB watch for sale
this is the third time I have written about the Clerc Hydroscaph Limited Edition Chronograph watch, and there is an interesting lesson to be learned here. Normally I would have stopped at two articles, but the third one is merited for an interesting reason. What you see here is the final production version of the Limited Edition Chronograph watch. In my last article here I reviewed a prototype version. I was really surprised at the differences between the two. Let me explain.
Normally when I check out pre-production watches brands make excuses for little problems and say "it is just a prototype." Later when I see final retail versions they are a bit better, but usually pretty close to the prototypes. Brands like to overstate a bit how much better the final versions are going to be. That isn't always the case however.

chopard replica watches for sale
Meeting with Clerc recently I got to check out the latest versions of their very cool range of Limited Edition Chronograph watches. Each style is limited to 500 pieces and there are between 4-5 styles, maybe more. Like I said before this is likely the best Hydroscaph watch produced by the brand yet, and I was really surprised to see how much better the retail versions were over the prototypes.Entire parts were changed, the case was polished in a new way with contrasting polishes, the caseback was changes, new straps were added. It overall feels like a totally upgraded experience and I was visibly impressed. One of the reasons for that was because it was totally unexpected. The prototype if produced was good enough, but this is a whole lot more watch for the money and I was really happy to see a small brand like Clerc put their all into the final piece.

fake richard mille watches while it is true that before watch became famous for being the "square watch brand" they were making really nice round watches, it still feels novel for them to be making nice round watches... again. A few years ago they realized that while the BR 01 and BR 03 are spectacularly popular, they wanted to also focus on more traditional looking pieces that share the same functional looking DNA.
One of those pieces is this watch Vintage Original BR 126. There are a range of these new vintage looking watches from the brand and you'd be forgiven to get them confused given the soup of names. As you can hear in the review video, I like to muse on the fact that not only is "Vintage Original" a bit redundant, but that other watches from watch have almost identical names. So when shopping for them, go by look rather than name to make it easy.

hublot cheapest watches Pieces like this have watch heritage going back about 15 years I believe. You'll find some actual older models with a similar layout and concept. These modern ones however are a bit more refined and hearken more to the popular tactical yet calm look of the watch BR 01 dial. That includes the hour markers and hands, as well as the all black-cased look. This piece is totally PVD black coated - but there are also polished steel versions available. In my opinion however this dial does go quite wonderfully with a black case for that seamless look.

The case is a medium 41mm wide in size that looks larger than it is given the thin bezel. It is water resistant to 100 meters. Over the dial is a sapphire crystal designed to look like a domed acrylic crystal. The dial is a matte black color with high contrast indicators. For the subdials watch uses a slightly different texture. Legibility and lume are very good, with this watch being both easy and enjoyable to read. In addition to the 126 Chronograph models, there are 123 there-hand models with centrally-aligned subsidiary seconds dials.Over on the back of the case is a slick set of details made to have the watch look more like a real military instrument. The watch details and reference number are printed in a way that replicates the look of military equipment - being engraved into the case back using a no non-sense font. Typical forwatch, the design of the watch is subdued and relaxed. There aren't tons of in-you-face details, but rather a refined and simple execution resulting in a watch that feels comfortably composed.

By the way, when you seewatch use the term "carbon," they refer to the black color, and that usually means a PVD coated case. The collection of 41m wide round-cased watches from the brand is impressive. Be it "Vintage, Original, or Heritage," there are some great models out there. There are also the Officer versions of these watches which push the pieces into a more dressy realm, offering polished cases and slightly more formal dials.

fashion HYT watches
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: