[x]

[x] Visite

pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Nexon has Outstanding Customer support?
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
Rshop2018

MessaggioOggetto: Nexon has Outstanding Customer support?
Inviato: 04-09-2018 9:37:57

Many people have voiced their appreciation with how problems are managed in a timely method. The Live Chat and also the GM's who help with the tickets go out of the way to help fix problems, and answer questions, and help players. Well, I am not happy. And I am not buy maplestory mobile mesos the sort of guy who bashes on maplestory with no reason.

Ever since Shade came out, I have not been able to make any new ghost character. Between the Beast Tamer and Colour release, they ended up changing the personality name filter to not allow "ghost". I've sent in a ticket, so I have talked to GMs, I have achieved to the MLC about this, but nothing has been done about it for the past year. It's frustrating since even a mediocre programmer could correct this issue. It's not that's something difficult to accomplish, it's that there is someone in the company that's saying no to fix this.

I understand customer service does not make all the choices, but I wonder if they are actually passing down what the players want in person tickets like these. Customer support may not be the one to blame, but my anger is blinding me to a point where I can't be satisfied with any component of Nexon.

P.S. To give more insight , ever because I begin playing maple almost 9 years ago, Maple M Mesos I have always created a character with it suffix as "ghost", and I've made a great deal of characters since I began. For Nexon to filter the name out makes me feel like I have been prohibited to create any new characters. And in a way I am letting that occur by refusing to create new characters until that is fixed. So this is not only a "it'd be nice if Nexon did so" request to me, it is something which means a great deal for me. I'd really like to MapleStory earn a Shade along with a Kinesis this winter (not to overlook all of the NX I would spend should I be in a position to earn those figures).
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: