pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

from the deal, have made
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
zhangsan520

MessaggioOggetto: from the deal, have made
Inviato: 04-09-2018 8:10:00

Photo taken on Oct. 21 Women's Kevin White Jersey , 2015 shows a vessel sailing near the Qinzhou port in south China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. The Guangxi Beibu Gulf Port, composed of the Fangcheng, Qinzhou, Beihai and Tieshan ports Women's Cody Whitehair Jersey , is an important outlet for cargoes from China's hinterland to ASEAN countries. (XinhuaLu Boan)

Chinese submersible explores turbidity current in South China Sea

Straw art gala held in E China's Shandong

Xinjiang Int'l Grand Bazaar held in Urumqi, NW China

8th China Peking Opera art festival to be held in Nanjing

Firefighters on standby after heavy snowfall hits forest fire site in N China

Aerial view of intertidal zone in E China's Jiangsu

Hefei-Hamburg, Hefei-Almaty freight trains run regularly

Jiaolong discovers collection of polymetallic nodules in South China Sea

SEOUL, Sept. 1 (Xinhua) -- China lost to South Korea 3-2 away in the final phase of Asian zone 2018 World Cup qualifying tournament here on Thursday.

South Korea took the lead in the 20th minute through Chinese defender Zheng Zhi's own goal and extended their advantage to three goals after Lee Chung-yong of Crystal Palace headed home in 62nd minute and Bundesliga player Koo Ja-cheol scored in the 66th minute with a close-range shot, which was deflected off the post into net.

Just as the match looked like a lop-sided flop for China, Gao Hongpo's side saged a spirited fight-back with Yu Hai's left-foot shot turning the scoresheet to 3-1. Hao Junmin then curled in a textbook freekick two minutes later.

"Giving us ten more minutes, we can surely score one more goal. I'm confident of a victory over South Korea on home soil," said Chinese team captain Feng Xiaoting.

Chinese head coach Gao Hongbo blamed the lack of experience for the defeat and gave credits to Chinese players' confidence as well.

"South Korea won the match thanks to their experience. To me, I'm satisfied with my players' skills and mentality," said Gao.

"South Korea can convert three goals out of four chances thanks to luck partly and experience partly. The two goals for us are not enough for we have another two good opportunities, but we failed to score more goals."

China will next play Iran at home on September 6.

"Facing next opponents Iran five days later, we need to keep our minds clear that Iran are quite powerful rivals. We need to learn from this match, especially on experience," said Gao.

"We reached the final phase of the World Cup qualifiers for the first time in 15 years, so it's not strange the players do not have enough experience and need a process to get used to this kind of match. But they impressed me with their confidence and mentality to pull two goals back despite the result of defeat."

China have a wretched record against South Korea, having won just twic against the nine-time World Cup qualifier in their previous 32 meets since 1978.

Japan's hopes of a revenge on the United Arab Emirates for last year's Asian Cup quarterfinal defeat were shattered as Vahid Halilhodzic's men crashed to a 2-1 defeat in their Group B opener.

Keisuke Honda made amends for missing his penalty in a 5-4 shootout defeat to the UAE in the Asian Cup quarters last year, when he opened the scoring with an 11th-minute header at Saitama Stadium.

But Ahmed Khalil leveled with a well-taken free kick before the striker put the visitors in front for good with a penalty kick nine minutes into the second half.

In another match in Group B, Australia were too good for Iraq, with Massimo Luongo and Tomi Juric netting to give the home team a 2-0 win.

Rafael Nadal of Spain hits a return to Andreas Seppi of Italy during a men's singles second round match at the 2016 U.S. Open tennis tournament in New York, the United States, Aug. 31, 2016. Nadal won 3-0. (XinhuaLi Muzi)

MEXICO CITY, Sept. 4 (Xinhua) -- The renegotiation of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is still at a "very early stage Women's Leonard Floyd Jersey ," and cannot be assessed yet, Mexico's Confederation of National Chambers of Commerce (Concanaco) said Monday.

"They are starting to move some topics, but still at the initial stage of proposals, analysis and possibilities Women's Bennie Fowler III Jersey ," Concanaco's President Enrique Solana told reporters, as he was leaving the hotel hosting the second round of talks in Mexico City.

"There is still time to go before there can be news on the matter. Right now, they are revising, talking and adjusting. They are warming up their engines. It's too soon to say how the talks are going Women's Allen Robinson II Jersey ," added Solana.

The three-way talks among Mexico, Canada and the United States, which began with a first round held in Washington in August, aim to update the 1994 trade deal Women's Eddie Jackson Jersey , at the request of the United States.

The United States considers Mexico is unfairly benefiting from the agreement in several areas, including by artificially keeping wages low, which attracts industry owners but lures jobs away from American and Canadian workers.

The United States also wants to amend rules of origin so that NAFTA goods that benefit from tariff exemptions include a higher percentage of components made in North America, another demand Mexico is resisting.

Recent statements by U.S. President Donald Trump Women's Tarik Cohen Jersey , which suggest that his country withdraw from the deal, have made Mexico somewhat nervous, though officials view them as a negotiating tactic.

Concanaco, which represents chambers of commerce Women's Adam Shaheen Jersey , services and tourism, is particularly interested in the subject of e-commerce and its inclusion in an updated NAFTA.

On Tuesday, the second round will move into high gear with the presence of lead negotiators, including Mexican Economy Minister Ildefonso Guajardo Women's Mitchell Trubisky Jersey , U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer and Canadian Foreign Affairs Mini. Cheap NBA Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Wholesale NHL Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Jerseys
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: