pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

is family won’t let t
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
huangjian123

MessaggioOggetto: is family won’t let t
Inviato: 03-09-2018 3:47:19

LeBron James says he ”pretty much played the last three games with a broken hand” after injuring himself in frustration after Game 1 of the NBA Finals.

James punched a white board following Cleveland’s overtime loss in the opener at Oracle Arena Josey Jewell Jersey , calling his injury ”self-inflicted” after Golden State finished a sweep of the Cavaliers with a 108-85 victory on Friday night.

James arrived for his postgame news conference with a cast over his right hand.

He says he was upset by some calls that went against the Cavs late in the fourth quarter of their opening loss and he was upset they had missed their chance to win on the road, saying he ”let the emotions get the best of me.”

James scored 23 points in Game 4.

As the holdout of Jets rookie quarterback Sam Darnold continues, conflicting reports have emerged regarding the actual reason for his absence.

Rich Cimini of ESPN.com reported on Sunday that the impasse arising from an effort by the Jets to wipe out Darnold’s guarantees in the event not only of a suspension but also of a fine arising from any on- or off-field misconduct. Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News has painted a sharply different picture.

Via Mehta, the real issue is the effort to get the Jets to remove the offset language from the deal Eddie Yarbrough Jersey , allowing Darnold to double dip in the event he’s cut at some point during the four-year contract.

“CAA was fuming (and expressed their annoyance) after Baker Mayfield agreed to the deal with offsets,” Manish Mehta said on Twitter, in reference to the agency that represents the former USC quarterback. “They lost leverage for Darnold.”

Mehta adds that anything else is a “red herring,” and that Darnold’s camp is simply trying to emerge from the process with a victory over the team. Mehta points out that multiple other CAA clients have agreed to the same language in contracts with the Jets. The language voiding the guarantee Tashaun Gipson Jersey , according to Mehta, relates to fines arising from team-imposed punishment for conduct detrimental to the team or from league-imposed punishment under the PED policy. (That last part is a bit confusing, since any violation of the PED policy results in a suspension, not a fine.)

Mehta claims that Darnold is “pissed” about the situation Cam Newton Jersey , and Mehta speculates that Darnold and his family won’t let the situation last much longer.

So the question becomes whether the Jets and CAA can work something out before Darnold simply instructs CAA to accept whatever the team’s current offer is. Which could shift the fight from team vs. agent to agent vs. client. Which could, in theory, result in the client ending up with a new agent.

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Jersey ,
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: