1 Settembre 2007

utive vice presiden
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
huangjian123

MessaggioOggetto: utive vice presiden
Inviato: 03-09-2018 2:57:13

NEW YORK GIANTS (3-13)

OPEN CAMP: July 25 Garett Bolles Jersey , Quest Diagnostics Training Center, East Rutherford, New Jersey.

LAST YEAR: 2017 was fiasco one year after making playoffs. Opened season with five straight losses. Injuries to WR Odell Beckham Jr. and others, poor play, suspensions and disharmony lowlighted season. It was so bad second-year coach Ben McAdoo and general manager Jerry Reese were fired in early December after QB Eli Manning was benched. Team could not win close ones it won previous season in ending four-year playoff drought.

IMPORTANT ADDITIONS : GM Dave Gettleman, coach Pat Shurmur, defensive coordinator James Bettcher (and 3-4 defense), No. 2 overall draft pick RB Saquon Barkley, OT Nate Solder Tre'Davious White Jersey , LB Alex Ogletree, LB Kareem Martin, G Will Hernandez, and P Riley Dixon.

IMPORTANT LOSSES: DE Jason Pierre-Paul, WR Brandon Marshall, LB Jonathan Casillas, LB Devon Kennard, CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, G Justin Pugh Jim Kelly Jersey , C Weston Richburg, RB Shane Vereen, P Brad Wing.

CAMP NEEDS: After winning three games, much needs to be fixed. All eyes will be on Barkley, who can be game breaker, and Beckham, who is coming off broken ankle. Giants believe 37-year-old Manning still has gas in tank and can run Shurmur’s offense, which was very successful in Minnesota. Will additions of Solder and Hernandez and switch of Ereck Flowers to RT fix bad O-line? Defense has talent with DE Olivier Vernon, S Landon Collins Kyle Williams Jersey , DT Damon ”Snacks” Harrison, LBs Martin and Ogletree, and CB Janoris Jenkins. Will 3-4 bring out the best?

EXPECTATIONS: Teams generally improve with new coaching staff. That said, Giants have long way to go. Much depends on how quickly they pick up new systems. Staying healthy and happy this year will help. If Barkley lives up to expectations, Beckham bounces back, and defense clicks, Giants can make playoffs. It’s long shot, but don’t forget this franchise won 11 games in 2016.

The Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles won't be sitting out the second day of the draft after trading out of the first round and acquiring the 52nd overall pick on Friday night.

The Eagles got the second-round pick from the Baltimore Ravens and could use it to land a running back, offensive lineman Torrey Smith Jersey , pass rusher or cornerback.

Howie Roseman, executive vice president of football operations, says the Eagles are optimistic they'll have a shot at a bunch of players they still like.

Philadelphia sent the 32nd overall pick and a fourth-round pick (No. 132) to Baltimore for No. 52, a fourth-round pick Saturday plus a 2019 second-round pick.

Roseman says he felt the value was right, and the team won't hesitate to make more deals to move around the draft.

Justin Jackson Jersey ,
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: