pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Kenseth not giving to Johnson for Chase
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
jackky

MessaggioOggetto: Kenseth not giving to Johnson for Chase
Inviato: 11-08-2017 6:14:47

MARTINSVILLE, Va. Matt Kenseth knows Air Jordan 4 Thunder what he faces on Sunday at Martinsville Speedway.
He enters the seventh Chase race trailing five-time champion Jimmie Johnson by four points.
At Johnsons best track. And another of his worst.
With just four races to search.
This is perhaps among Jimmie's best tracks and (Hendrick Motorsports) always runs good here, a subdued Kenseth said Friday at Martinsville. So, it's certainly someplace i always know excellent artwork i just are offered in and perform and we all will need to ama s front in which we need agood finish. You can easily almost pencil the 48 (Johnson) in (for that win). Many things can happen, but past record ensures that they're pretty irresistible here.
Johnson has eight career victories at Martinsville, while Kenseth has three career top-five finishes and been found 14th up until recently two races here.
The uphill battle Kenseth faces at Martinsville is a lot like task that any driver faces aiming to beat Johnson to get a championship. Kenseth finished second during the 2006 Chase to Johnson, who took to win five straight championships.
Kenseth won the original two Chase races the year of 2010 to locate the move forward Johnson. Yet four races later, he trails by four points. It doesnt certainly matter this occa sion of year whether Johnson is leading the standings or trailing.
"I cannot recall them running bad. Really, Take part Air Jordan 9"Barons" in, Kenseth quipped Friday. People always say, 'Man, this can be a great track for Jimmie.' Is there a bad one?"
Sundays challenge is even more daunting at Martinsville, where Johnson has dominated previous times two races and won the fall Chase race 5 times.
"I think every weekend is a challenge, Kenseth said. When we visit Dover I feel prefer this is among my own best tracks yet neverthele s you can actually almost pencil the 48 for one win if he doesn't have problems and loses on pit strategy as well goofy happens and he breaks or whatever.
This is definitely a track similar to that excepting it's not at all one in every of my favorite. I reckon, of course, that's a challenge.
Yet Kenseth has motive for optimism. Though he is never been a uniform contender at Martinsville, he led 96 laps in the year race here, his first inside the track with Joe Gibbs Racing. When Johnson qualified relating to the front row Friday, Kenseth been for a while fourth, powering him. Kenseth was fourth through the first practice se sion Saturday, while Johnson was eighth.
Kenseth also looks into the second Chase race at Nh, where actually is well liked had never won along with struggled a great deal of his career. But Kenseth led 106 laps for his second straight win to begin with the Chase. Might his performance in the year here supply him with hope.
"It provides me with more hope that you'll have a good run here like we did in the spring and like we did at New Hampshire that a person is invariably bad so makes me feel better about coming here, he stated. I feel better about our packages and our equipment relating to short tracks and big tracks. I'm optimistic. I am very good concerning this."
Kenseth, the 2003 champion, finished second to Johnson from the 2006 Chase but has not been really equipped to mount a very good challenge. Though he won four races through the season for Roush Fenway Racing, he finished second within the standings primarily on consistency and staying because of trouble.
This season, Kenseth has won a season-high and career-high seven races good enough to start the Chase while using the points lead.
Throughout the growing season, he's got felt better prepared to challenge with the championship.
Honestly, a common Chase Air Jordan 5 OG"Black Metallic" that I can recall we were fast enough to win it and race people on speed without just being consistent and (people) having difficulties and will just go win races was probably '06, he stated. It's been several years since i have felt like honestly, with all being equal, that most of us can go head-to-head with anybody.
I truly feel similar to this year, when we hit everything right, we might win on the weekend. I am that confident about my team and my equipment.
Johnson agrees, saying that Kenseth poses a much bigger challenge at Martinsville and also in the Chase than in years past.
I think his departure from Roush after which it integrating at Gibbs, its completed some weak spots that you'd Air Jordan 6"Sports Blue" normally believe that Matt can be, Johnson said. This track is a fantastic example. I do believe his run in the year was pretty strong. In my opinion the bond that they has along with his team great crew along with his crew chief, there're vibing pretty good.
Im not visiting put my guard down here it's not our better tracks. I am looking forward with a battle up to one more lap at Homestead with him.
Kenseth, who lost what exactly cause Johnson yesterday at Talladega, believes which could happen if the nurse can survive Sundays race at Martinsville.
Hopefully we can have a very good day and yet be in it whenever you leave here and hopefully within single digits or hopefully be ahead, he was quoted saying. I sense including the next three weeks, if we you must do everything right Personally i think like we could race with anybody. We will race anybody head-to-head recycle online. I feel good relating to this. No one knows and what will happen, however i think we're certainly capable."
Johnson knows he must observe Kenseth you select track there're at. He remembers dominating the race at Charlotte couple of weeks ago, leading 130 laps merely to have Kenseth can occur strong in the bottom and complete one spot well before him to Air Jordan 4 GS"Denim" have the points lead.
His focus, they know, is required to be on Kenseth brilliant Joe Gibbs team.
I am focused mostly on the absolutely no. 20, he explained. Without any doubt that was my focus. I'm pretty frustrated after Charlotte. I had been around him everyday and if it found themselves he was quickly when in front of me following the race. My focus is in the No. 20, to start with.
He makes a great driver, great team, and there's no quit in those guys. It just means excellent artwork i just be buttoned before the end.
Breaking within the field for Sunday's race
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: