pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

While I am always a fan of a larger sample Mut 17 Coins
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
shouji

MessaggioOggetto: While I am always a fan of a larger sample Mut 17 Coins
Inviato: 23-04-2017 6:08:55

At least one other NFL head coach not named Jason Garrett expects Dak Prescott to continue his high level of play in 2017.Top seller for Mut Coins, Deliver in 5 minutes on cheap and safe Mut 18 Coins online store!

"I'm not even talking or discussing sophomore slumps," Saints head coach Sean Payton said on KESN-FM in Dallas earlier this week, via ESPN.com. "I'm looking at cutups and looking at improving Mut 17 Coins and inserting some new thoughts and ideas."

He added: "You shake his hand and you feel like he's a guy who's hard to get off his spot and that's going to serve him well throughout his career. I like the look in his eye. When the game starts and you're watching the game, you feel calm watching him play -- and that's a good trait because you trust him."

While Payton's observation is the type of highly unscientific generality that has come to define offseason football chatter, he's not alone. The inability to completely remove Prescott from the Cowboys' dynamic rushing offense and evaluate him independently has made him an interesting topic to discuss. Mut 17 Coins People have to rely on about 100-150 throws or "moments" that they have decided make Prescott a franchise quarterback in their minds. Others, jaded by the Nick Foles, Derek Andersons, Robert Griffin IIIs, Josh Freemans, Colin Kaepernicks and Kevin Kolbs of the world, prefer a larger sample size.

While I am always a fan of a larger sample size, a Prescott "drop off" would also be dependent on a ton of other factors around him. It could be years before we get a complete picture of the quarterback he can and will be.

Prescott won this year's Rookie of the Year award after throwing for 3,667 yards, 23 touchdowns Mut 17 Coins and four interceptions. In a white-knuckle NFC divisional playoff game, he was 24 of 38 for 302 yards, three touchdowns and an interception.The best website to Buy Madden Mobile Coins, Huge Madden Mobile Coins in Stock, 10 Mins Delivery, 24 / 7 Live Support.

That alone would leave many Cowboys fans to believe there is no need to worry about the future. But if everyone was sold, we wouldn't be having this conversation about sophomore slumps in the first place.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: