Password
(Registrati)

[x] Floating Sarod

[x] Discografia

[x]

[x] Visite

pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

It’s hard to the turn the table for Barca?
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
fifa17coins

MessaggioOggetto: It’s hard to the turn the table for Barca?
Inviato: 13-04-2017 7:47:47

The wise man will not go into the same river twice. If this sentence is established, Barcelona is not really smart enough. In the Champions League first round knockout, Barcelona away 0 to 4 defeat to Paris. In the first round of the Eighth World War, fifa coin zone Barcelona and away 0 to 3 loss to Juventus. For two consecutive rounds, Barcelona has dug a big pit in the first leg.

In the massacre of Barcelona, Paris on the second half to take a different way of attack. The first half of Paris with a high degree of closing down the torture of the bar was not pass the ball, the second half of Paris with a quick counterattack tear Barcelona fragile line of defense. Juventus's philosophy is basically no change, the Bianconeri first focus on not throw the ball. fifacoinzone In the middle of the heavy encirclement Messi at the same time, Juventus with counterattack and positioning the ball to Barcelona head three sticks.

After returning home, Barcelona with an epic 6 to 1 reversal of the Paris promotion, which created the history of the Champions League the largest reversal of the record. Now if you want to qualify for the semi-finals of Barcelona, then it needs another epic victory. Canadian media is still encouraging to Barcelona, "World Sports Daily" pointed out that the history of the Barcelona war had 5 times the first round of 0 to 3 defeat, the results of which three are reversed. And Barcelona this three reversal, www.fifacoinszone.net are the second round 3 to 0 win, and then in the penalty shootout among the next round. Barcelona opponents of the three opponents, namely Ipswich, Anderlecht and Gothenburg.
Historically, Barcelona has a 60% reversal probability. But in the face of Juventus, Barcelona reversal probability is really close to zero. And Paris, the lack of giants of the pseudo-strong team of different, tough Juventus most of Barcelona's passionate football. In the Champions League this season, Juventus 9 games only lost two balls, the defensive level crown Europe. To Barcelona is currently too dependent on MSN's tactical system, red and blue corps in order to comeback Juventus is a day to dream.

In the past decade, only one team can block Barcelona in the Champions League four strong door outside. This team, called the Madrid race. Simone's Atletico, with unparalleled toughness and a high degree of defensive tactical discipline, the bed corps in the face of any team can force five five open. Barcelona is most afraid of, it is this type of opponent. Was seen as weakened version of the horse race in Malaga, Barcelona can abuse to life can not take care of themselves. At least the same level with the Atletico Juventus, how can Barcelona comeback opportunities?
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: