pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

The prevailing argument against the Titans going
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
laiyongcai92

MessaggioOggetto: The prevailing argument against the Titans going
Inviato: 26-02-2019 5:02:17

for 2 at the end of yesterday’s game is that the Titans had all of the momentum at that point in the game. The people that are making that argument say the Titans had dominated the 4th quarter so they should have been content to take the game into overtime because they had all of the quote/unquote momentum. That is a dumb argument. Let me tell you why:The Titans had already given up two long touchdowns in this game. In case you didn’t know Authentic Will Compton Jersey , if the Titans lose the coin flip in overtime and do that again the game is over without Marcus Mariota and the offense ever touching the ball. I get that the defense was playing really well at that point, but Kendrick Lewis was still back there playing safety. It feels like it was only a matter of time before something like that happened again.It seems like most people have forgotten that the Titans offense went 2+ games without scoring a touchdown. To just assume that it would be easy for the Titans to march down and score a touchdown in overtime seems a little presumptuous. So even if they win the coin toss, the odds of the Chargers never getting a chance with the ball seems slim.With all of that being said, the odds are infinitely higher that they are able to gain a couple of yards....or a little more than a yard after the penalty....than win the game in overtime.Mike Vrabel absolutely made the right call to go for 2. The play call(s) were the problem.Titans-Steelers: #TitansTwitter Overreacts The Titans first-team offense didn’t look so hot in the so-called “dress rehearsal” week of the preseason against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Marcus Mariota and Corey Davis were out of sync, the offensive line was manhandled, and the team continues to commit too many drive-ending penalties. As we all know Youth Dion Lewis Jersey , it is very important to form definitive opinions and conclusions about coaches, players, and the upcoming season from one half of preseason action. I’ve attempted to gather as many of those definitive opinions as I could from Titans Twitter...For what it’s worth, Mike Mularkey went 1-3 in the preseason last year.Is anyone interested in making a trade besides Archie?Vulgar Fan doesn’t like Marcus Mariota very much:Apparently the Titans went from a 1970s offense to a middle school offense.Thanks for elaborating, Colby. Right, of course http://www.titansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-malcolm-butler-jersey , there’s no difference between preseason playcalling and regular season playcalling. Meanwhile, Ernesto is done with the Titans for good:He’s not the only one - Ron is also DONE!Aras has never liked the Titans and probably never will.Tyler is not happy with the Vrabel hire because he doesn’t run Oregon’s offense.And Jim is just fed up!Charlie already knows how the season will go. He’s not the only one.Alas, the hot takes roll on...Look, the simple reality is that while this was not in any way an encouraging performance, the preseason really does not matter and has proven to be a lousy indicator of regular season success.I encourage everyone to look up the 2016 Falcons’ Week 3 preseason game, with Matt LaFleur at QB Coach Rashaan Evans Jersey , before the Falcons went on to have the highest scoring offense in the league and Matt Ryan won MVP. I’m not saying the Titans are Super Bowl-bound, I’m just trying to prove the point that preseason really does not matter.I think we’re all just ready for the season to get here. What’s your hot take-takeaway from this game?
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: