pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Telvin Smith Jersey
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
huangjian123

MessaggioOggetto: Telvin Smith Jersey
Inviato: 26-02-2019 2:25:34

Jaguars drop to 3-2 Malik Jackson Jersey , as the ‘BOAT’ sinks in wet Kansas City The Jaguars saw another opportunity to establish themselves as the dominant team in the AFC completely fizzle out, as the much anticipated match up between their #1 ranked defense and the #1 ranked offense of the Kansas City Chiefs and newly minted superstar Patrick Mahomes ended up with the Jags getting washed away in soggy, rain-soaked Arrowhead Stadium, 30-14.The Chiefs much heralded offense got to it early and often, testing the strengths of the Jaguars defense at every level, and often with unprecedented success against the usually stout unit. By the time the Jaguars seemed to get it going Youth Logan Cooke Jersey , they found themselves down 10 and then the turnovers started from quarterback Blake Bortles. In a game where the team desperately needed a “Good Blake” performance, they got a somewhat vintage Bortles game, and not in a good way, as he threw one pass on an intended screen play into the chest of a Chiefs lineman who returned it back for a touchdown. Another pick came as the team drove deep into Chiefs territory before the half while the game was still somewhat doable, but #5 threw it somehow into the back of AJ Cann’s helmet, and it was caught by a Chiefs defender in the end zone on the deflection. All told Youth Cam Robinson Jersey , Bortles accounted for five turnovers, including a fumble on a strip sack by Dee Ford, on the first play of a drive that was produced thanks to the Jaguars Tashaun Gipson getting the first pick on Mahomes of the season. Bortles finished with 416 yards passing, a career high.The offense was toothless for a majority of the game outside of a couple of garbage time scores, and the defense couldn’t do enough to slow down the Chiefs when they needed to as their offense did mostly whatever it liked all game. It was very much reminiscent of the loss to the 49ers last season.The loss moves the Jaguars to 3-2 and still tied with the Tennessee Titans, as they lost somehow to the Buffalo Bills 13-12. The Jags will get ready for another road trip next week against the Dallas Cowboys Black Donte Moncrief Jersey , and likely have a monster performance if trends hold true thus far this season.Jacksonville Jaguars vs. New York Giants predictions: Bold predictions for Week 1 The Jacksonville Jaguars are minutes away from starting the 2018 regular season with a Week 1 matchup against the New York Giants.Before the game begins, we wanted to ask the Big Cat Country team (and you!) a simple question:“How will the Jaguars do against the Giants today?”Alfie Crow (@AlfieBCC)I think the Jaguars will stand out on the lines of scrimmage against the Giants and will ultimately be why they win. I’m not buying the revamped Giant offensive line and without Olivier Vernon their pass rush is pretty anemic. Jaguars win 24-10Ryan Day (@ryaneatscake)Blake Bortles is going to benefit heavily from three linebackers on the injury report and Olivier Vernon out. This defense is better, the run game is better — I think the Jaguars cruise to an easy victory.Jaguars win 27-16Jon Kirland (@BCBCouch)The Jaguars defense gets home more often than not on Eli Manning and Blake Bortles plays turnover-free ball. That was the recipe last year and will be this game too. Barkley gets in a nice run or two for the Giants.Jaguars win 23-16Ryan O’Bleness (@ryanobleness)I actually think this game is going to be closer than a lot of people anticipate, and I foresee a lower scoring game as both offenses adjust to the new season throughout the game. Bold prediction! With Olivier Vernon out, I think the Giants fail to generate much of a pass rush and Blake Bortles gets into a rhythm late to lead the Jags to a game-winning score. Oh, and Jacksonville’s defensive line gets the better of New York’s new-look offensive line and sacks/pressures Eli Manning often.Jaguars win 21-16Brian Fullford (@iambwf)I respect what the Giants have done to solidify an awful offensive line Youth Telvin Smith Jersey , but center is still a weakness. The Jaguars front four, especially the interior, should find success collapsing the pocket and limiting interior running lanes. This will free up the Jaguars linebackers to control intermediate routes, and anything pushing the edge.Bold prediction! Jacksonville’s defense will disallow any rhythm for the Giants offense. In doing so, the Jaguars will win the turnover battle with at least a +2 margin, including a defensive touchdown.Jaguars win 24-10What do you think? Got any predictions for the Jaguars vs. Giants game? What do you think the final score will be? Let us know in the comments below!
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: