pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Which Is More Popular 13x4 Lace Wigs Or 5x5 lace wig
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
alihair

MessaggioOggetto: Which Is More Popular 13x4 Lace Wigs Or 5x5 lace wig
Inviato: 24-11-2021 8:51:14

Nowadays, we have so many different wigs, and it's hard to choose. One of the most popular types of wigs is the lace wig. 13x4 Lace Wig not only look good, but also make the wearer look more natural. Lace wigs are ideal for women who are experiencing hair loss as they can help conceal their hair loss. When it comes to lace wigs, there are plenty of options to choose from. For instance, there is 13x4 lace front wig, lace part wig, etc.

What is a 13x4 lace front wig?
If you aren’t new to wigs, you have probably heard of a 13x4 Lace Front Wig. This type of frontal wig comprises a lace that expands 13 inches in the front of the hairpiece to cover the entire hairline, joined by 4 inches apart. This means that the size of the 13x4 Lace Frontal is 13 inches across and 4-inch back.

What is a 5x5 HD lace wig
While 5X5 HD lace wigs are new in the hair industry, they have become insanely popular. They are very popular in the market because they are soft, thin, and look more natural. HD [High Definition] lace is a new name for Swiss lace. This is a type of lace that is thinner and more transparent. Swiss lace is more transparent than the normal transparent lace.

5x5 HD lace closure wig is attached to a wig cap with machine-sewn bundles, thus creating a full wig unit. This lace wig is placed at the middle front top of the head. It brings a more natural and beautiful appearance hairline to the wearers. The size of the 5x5 lace closure wig is 5 inches in length and 5 inches in width.

Which one is more popular between a 13x4 lace front wig and lace part wig?
When it comes to these two types of lace wigs, the 13x4 lace front wig are undoubtedly the most popular ones. That’s because they are thin, soft, and natural. In addition to that, a 13x4 lace front wig can perfectly melt into any skin and make the hairline more invisible. These are some of the things that have made this new wig in the market gain such huge popularity across the globe.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: