pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

How To Make Headband Wig At Home For Beginners
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
alihair

MessaggioOggetto: How To Make Headband Wig At Home For Beginners
Inviato: 20-08-2021 7:02:28

These days, the Headband Wig popularity is skyrocketing. Everyone is debating how acceptable it is to have a limited amount of time. Of course, even you are an early wig wearer. You haven't discovered any problem. How to make Headband Wig Human Hair at home for beginners?

Step about making wig:
Step 1: Secure the hairpiece cap on the material head.
Change the material head on the stand. Put a hairpin cap on the female head. Secure the hairpiece cap to the ideal spot with T-pins on the material head. This process requires a T-pin on the hairpin's cap band at the front and back.

Step 2: Secure the headband to the wig cap.
Take the headband that was purchased to attach to the wig to make the Curly Headband Wig. This headband is in a round structure; Cut it in half. It is currently in a straightforward structure.

Step 3: Sew the headband to the hairpiece cap.
Take the currently twisted needle with double the wire. Start sewing it from the middle front and sew on both sides. Try not to sew the unstable parts you have left on the rough area of ??the neck.

Step 4: Add more tracks:
When you seal the main track, continue to include the back of the material head in this path. At this point, when you reach the top of the material head, it begins to form a U-shape. At this point, the U-form is becoming more and more common as you reach the front of the head by adding Velcro. For now, you will need a slightly smaller width to cover the front of the head.

Step 5: Adding brushes/clips and Velcro.
Currently, hair is installed/stitched everywhere in place of hair, and headbands are attached.This is a great opportunity to add a wig brush/cut inside the hairpiece hat. Introduce front and back brushes. Additionally, add Velcro to the two complementary sides of the extra headband, which we have left behind the material head.

Step 6: Cut off the wig headband.
As mentioned above, wig cap, not wig band. Even the headband is sewn on the hairpiece hat. Cutting the wig band is the right decision as it is hard to wear.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: