1 Settembre 2007

RECHARGEABLE LED UV FLASHLIGHT FOR CURING OF NARROW AREAS
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: RECHARGEABLE LED UV FLASHLIGHT FOR CURING OF NARROW AREAS
Inviato: 28-10-2022 2:42:44

RECHARGEABLE LED UV FLASHLIGHT FOR CURING OF NARROW AREAS

We have unusual and highly prized flashlights available in LED and Krypton bulb formats with light outputs from invisible Ultraviolet (UV) through Visible ranges and up into Infrared (IR) regions.Get more news about High Power Uv Pen Light,you can vist our website!

In the visible range, we offer Ultra-Bright LED super high-efficiency penlights in Bright White, Bright Green (560nm) and Bright Blue (470nm). These lights are so powerful, they easily light up a room from over 30 feet away at night. Looking directly in the LED will leave you seeing spots as if you looked at a flashbulb.
UV-PEN is a rechargeable LED UV flashlight designed for spot repair and fast curing of car door edges and other narrow areas.

The housing of the compact high-quality UV curing light is made from durable aluminum providing an ergonomic grip for a firm hold.

With the built-in clip for the chest pocket the flashlight is easy to carry around and always near at hand.

No heat is produced on the panel or the paint during the curing, allowing curing of plastic parts or any heat sensitive material.

UV-PEN is supplied with a solvent resistant, exchangeable glass lens and the lamp can easily be charged with the enclosed USB cable.
Why choose UV-PEN?
Fast curing process (only 1 min)
The compact design allows curing in the most inaccessible places
The built-in clip makes it easy to carry around the lamp
No heat is produced on the panel or the paint during the curing, allowing curing of plastic parts or any heat sensitive material
Equipped with an exchangeable solvent resistant glass lens
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: