pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Process module of granular fish meal processing
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
yolissahair

MessaggioOggetto: Process module of granular fish meal processing
Inviato: 18-07-2022 7:21:42

Granular raw material - initial cleaning and impurity removal - crushing - batching warehouse group - batching - mixing (premixing) - steam conditioning - granulation and molding (powder is returned to re-granulation) - cooling to remove moisture - classification Sift to remove powder - shake to sieve to remove powder - packaging - finished product packaging

Quality control key control points Quality control objectives: to ensure the quality of pellet feed products, including sensory quality, nutritional indicators, hygiene indicators and processing quality indicators.
If you have a large capacity, you can use the crumbler roller.
1. Requirements for the crushing fineness of raw materials: the crushing fineness of the raw materials that need to be crushed must reach more than 85% and pass through a 40-mesh sieve;
2. Conditioning and tempering: The three elements of tempering are: moisture, temperature, and time; for fish feed, the moisture in conditioning and tempering must reach 14-15%, the temperature must be 90-100 degrees, and the time for conditioning and tempering in the conditioning room. The residence time needs to be controlled at more than 35-45 seconds;
3. Material temperature inspection: the grain temperature should not exceed 5°C of room temperature;
4. Particle water resistance test: for different particle sizes, the hard bottom standard is different, see the above picture (number of fish feed packaging processes)
5. Monitoring of powder content and pulverization rate: the powder content of fish meal shall not exceed 4%, and the powder pulverization rate shall not exceed 1%;
6. Quality control of packaging process: quality inspection of packaging, labeling, package weight, and sewing package.

Any questions about the shipping, please click the lima machine shipping.

LP Industry provides the highest quality winding magnet wire products and services. We manage all aspects of our business to build positive relationships, promote healthy work environments and develop products that benefit energy society.
Torna in cima
Profilo HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: