1 Settembre 2007

The Ultimate Shadowlands Gold Farming Guide
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: The Ultimate Shadowlands Gold Farming Guide
Inviato: 09-05-2022 2:20:31

The Ultimate Shadowlands Gold Farming Guide

This WoW gold guide is a constant work in progress and will be continuously updated with all the best ways to hit the WoW gold cap.To get more news about Safe WoW Gold, you can visit lootwow.com official website.

Here is a list of the best current ways of making gold in WoW. More in-depth information on each method can be found further down in the guide. The list is in random order.

Skinning – Farm skinning spots or world quests with loads of animals. 20-70k gold per hour.
Herbalism & Mining – Check the AH for what herbs and ores sell for the most. Use gathermate for routes. Can be done while leveling alts. 20-50k gold per hour.
Flipping BoEs or Consumables – Look for cheap BoEs on the AH or buy consumables cheap and wait to sell when prices go up (often on raid nights)
You might be thinking that you don’t need a designated gold farming character. But there are things you can do to make your toon more efficient at farming gold, like picking the right class, having a movement speed set, and a personal guild for storage.

Some classes are better at gold farming than others. Below is a list of the best classes for farming gold.

Druid – Druids are a popular class for gold farmers due to the instant cast of Travel form which is very nice for gathering, Tauren also have faster herb gathering. Druids are also decent at AoE farming and can build very fast speed sets for transmog farming.
Hunter – Hunters with a speed set can easily get over 200% movement speed, and are good for AoE farming.
Warrior – Another fast class. Can tear through old content with a speed set and Whirlwind.
Monk – Good class for AoE farming as well.
Rogue – Rogues aren’t great at gold farming but having one for lockbox opening is still very nice if you farm a lot of transmog.
Movement Speed: Movement speed is often overlooked when farming gold, but it is really important. Especially when farming older content. Most classes can clear any dungeon pretty easy but some do it faster. See our WoW Movement Speed Guide for info on how to spec for speed.
Personal Vendor and Repair: Having a vendor you can summon in some sort of way is very useful when farming so that you can sell trash quickly. One of the easiest ways of getting both a vendor and a repair guy is getting the Reins of the Traveler’s Tundra Mammoth, Reins of the Grand Expedition Yak, or Reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur.
Sky Golem – A must for serious non-druid gatherers, lets you pick herbs and mine without dismounting.
Enchant Gloves – Shadowlands Gathering – Using this enchant will cut down the time it takes to gather in Shadowlands. Alternatively use Darkmoon Firewater (They don’t stack)
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: