1 Settembre 2007

V40 Hma Manganese Oxide Deoxidizer, Deoxidation Chemical Cat
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: V40 Hma Manganese Oxide Deoxidizer, Deoxidation Chemical Cat
Inviato: 20-01-2022 6:13:53

V40 Hma Manganese Oxide Deoxidizer, Deoxidation Chemical Catalyst

HMA deoxidizer is normal temperature type manganese deoxidizer. The main component is manganese oxide, which is extruded by adding carrier and catalytic components.Get more news about Oxide Deoxidizing Catalyst,you can vist our website!

Can be regenerated multiple times
The deoxidizer has deoxygenation activity after being treated with reducing media such as hydrogen, and can be regenerated multiple times after failure.

Deep deoxygenation at room temperature
The deoxidizer can be used for deep deoxygenation of propylene, ethylene, nitrogen, hydrogen and other raw materials at room temperature, and has a high deoxygenation capacity.

Widely used
The deoxidizer is widely used in industries such as polypropylene, polyethylene, and high-purity gas production.
The power of vacancy: Current energy shortages necessitate the use of new energy sources. This Minireview summarizes design methods for oxygen and sulfur vacancies in catalysts for lignin hydrodeoxygenation and their specific effects on catalysts and reactions, as well as characterization techniques for such vacancies, providing insights for their future application.

The catalytic hydrodeoxygenation (HDO) of lignin has long been a hot research topic and vacancy engineering is a new means to develop more efficient catalysts for this process. Oxygen vacancies and sulfur vacancies are both widely used in HDO. Based on the current research status of vacancies in the field of lignin-derived oxygenates, this Minireview discusses in detail design methods for vacancy engineering, including surface activation, synergistic modification, and morphology control. Moreover, it is clarified that in the HDO reaction, vacancies can act as acidic sites, promote substrate adsorption, and regulate product distribution, whereas for the catalysts, vacancies can enhance stability and reducibility, improve metal dispersion, and improve redox capacity. Finally, the characterization of vacancies is summarized and strategies are proposed to address the current deficiencies in this field.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: