[x]

[x] Visite

pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

How to Brighten a Blonde Wig at Home?
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
OneMoreHair

MessaggioOggetto: How to Brighten a Blonde Wig at Home?
Inviato: 03-12-2021 7:48:39

Your hair is your power. But when you're a blonde, the struggle to keep it bold and bright is real. Even when you're diligent about your blonde hair care routine, dullness and brassiness can creep in and steal your shine. Want your blonde bright, sunny and vibrant without having to hit the hairdressers (and your bank balance) every 6 weeks? It’s not too much to ask; here are some easy ways to get more blonde for your buck.
1] Honey, Olive Oil, and Vinegar
Another great recipe for keeping blonde highlights their brightest is as follows:
One cup of raw honey
One tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Two cups of vinegar together
One tablespoon of cinnamon or ground cardamom
Stir until smooth and apply to moist hair. Brush or comb through for even distribution or the areas where highlights wig are to go. When ready, wrap hair using plastic wrap, swim cap, shower cap or is a towel.
Leave the ingredients in overnight and rinse/wash out the next morning. What’s so fascinating about this recipe? The honey has tiny traces of hydrogen peroxide in it, so the hair gets lightened further.
2] Salt Water
Mix water and salt together to get an all-natural highlight. Take a part of salt with five parts of water and rinse the hair but don’t wash out yet. Let the salt water stay in the hair for about 15 minutes and rinse.
How To Keep Your Hair Blonde
3] Chamomile Tea
Who knew chamomile tea would help keep blonde highlights bright? Evidently, lots of people knew to use it as a lightener. Try this recipe to extend the life of the dye.
One tea bag
Cup of water
Boil water and steep the bag of tea for approximately ten minutes. When the water is cool, rinse the hair with the tea and leave in the hair for up to 15 minutes. Repeat two or three times before washing or shampooing.
4] Lemon Juice
You can brighten blonde highlights with lemon juice. Take one cup of water and two tablespoons of pure lemon juice and pour it on the hair. Relax in the sunlight and let the hair dry. The bonus is getting a slight tan while laying out in the sun.
5] Baking Soda
Lots of people use baking soda every day for numerous reasons, but never thought to try it to keep blonde highlights bright. It also strips the hair of buildup of harmful chemicals. The only negative aspect of using baking soda is lightening won’t happen overnight. However, it will work.
TRY A PURPLE TONER FOR BRASSINESS
If you notice your blonde going brassy, alternate your color-safe shampoo with a purple one, intended for hair color-correction. The lilac counteracts orange therefore acting as an effective toner.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: