1 Settembre 2007

New World Delayed Again – Release Date Pushed Back
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: New World Delayed Again – Release Date Pushed Back
Inviato: 03-12-2021 3:35:21

New World Delayed Again – Release Date Pushed Back

The New World release date has been pushed back for a fourth time – with Amazon stating that they are going to “take a few extra weeks to smash bugs, improve stability, and polish the game” – which is fair enough.To get more news about safe new world gold, you can visit spieltimes.com official website.

The New World Beta has proved to be very popular, and early indications suggest that the game may be something special.

If you want to get all the latest info on gameplay features and guides to the best builds for New World, faction details, resource points and many more, have a look on our sister site Gaming Verdict for their full list of New World guides.As you can see in the above announcement from the developers, New World is now scheduled to launch on PC on 28th September 2021.

This isn’t as big as previous delays in the game’s release schedule, but it does bring the total period of the game’s delayed release to almost 17 months!

That being said, we’d much rather have a properly finished game on release and wait a bit longer (Cyberpunk 2077 still leaves a bitter taste!), so hope that Amazon can make good on their promises in this area.If you’re thinking of pre-ordering New World, buying it on release, or getting stuck into the Open Beta, then the first point of call should be to make sure your computer will actually be able to run the game.

Have a read of our New World System Requirements page to see what you’ll need to play the game.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: