pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

How To Keep Your Hair Healthy While Wearing A Wig
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
alihair

MessaggioOggetto: How To Keep Your Hair Healthy While Wearing A Wig
Inviato: 02-12-2021 6:59:15

Every woman needs to wear a wig to get through those bad hair days. They change a person's appearance and increase their confidence.

However, some women are forced to wear wigs or 13x4 Lace Front Wig most of the time due to receding hairlines or hair loss due to health reasons. Some women rely entirely on wigs. But when you do, don't neglect your hair; Otherwise your hair may be damaged.

So how do you make the most of a lace front wigs without damaging it?
Scalp massage: when wearing a toupee, because toupee sticks tightly on the head, the blood flow on this scalp is less. When removing the 360 Lace Front Wigs, massage the scalp to get the blood flowing.

Shampoo regularly: just because you wear a wig doesn't mean you're neglecting your hair. Wash and condition your hair regularly as a normal routine.

Damp hair: make sure your hair is completely dry before wearing a Deep Curly Wig. Wearing it in damp hair can promote the growth of bacteria and fungi. The amount of heat and water in the wig also allows mold to grow.

Trim: get regular professional hair cuts to get rid of dead ends and general damaged hair. This ensures that your hair stays healthy and grows faster.

Wig hair products: when you wear a wig, your hair doesn't get any moisture . Therefore, it is important to use the right shampoo and conditioner treatment.

Go to bed: never go to bed. First, your scalp needs to breathe, and second, wigs can be tight and can damage your hair, causing hair loss. Once you remove the wig, it's best to use a water-based moisturizer to make sure you focus on both ends.

Wrap it up: whenever you wear a wig, make sure you wrap your virgin human hair around your head or make corn on the cob. Wrapping your hair neatly or making corn cobs under .your wig will keep your wig in place, even.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.topqueena.com
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: