pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

How Long Can You Wear A 13x4 Lace Front Wig
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
alihair

MessaggioOggetto: How Long Can You Wear A 13x4 Lace Front Wig
Inviato: 02-12-2021 6:56:05

A 13x4 Lace Wig is a wig with a hairline measurement of 13 inches and a 4 inches deep lace at the front of the wig. These wigs allow for a more natural look. They also allow for more styling. There are two types of lace frontal wigs: human hair and synthetic hair.

Human hair 13x4 Lace Front Wig give a more natural look. Human hair wigs give more styling options, can be colored, and even permed, but must keep in might when doing all of this you must properly take care of the wig as well. Human hair wigs give longevity, taken care of properly the hair will last longer and can be worn longer. Human hair also comes in so many different hair textures that you can match it with your own hair texture or have the hair texture you want. These hair can be very pricey, fragile, and be high maintenance as well.

How Long Can You Wear A 13x4 Lace Front Wig
A 13x4 Lace Frontal can last up to or more than six months. A lace front can last a good period of time if it is being taken care of. If the hair is not being taken care of properly the hair will not last long and it probably won't be able to be worn again. You must brush the hair, use proper products, wrap the hair up, and wash the hair.

Brushing the hair gently from the end of the hair and working your up to the top of the hair near the lace is the proper way to brush the hair. Make sure you are also holding the root to ensure less tugging of the hair.

Using the proper products makes a big difference, when maintaining a lace frontal. When you are using products that have a high alcohol content that will result in hair tangling and damage to the hair. The best product for us will be a product that is a pH acidic product.

Wrapping the hair up before going to bed. Wrapping the hair avoids breakage and tangling of the hair. Before you go to bed make sure the hair is dry, brush it properly, and use a silk or satin cap/scarf to wrap the hair. Doing this every night will allow for the hair to last longer because it helps the hair from getting tangles and breakage.

Washing the hair every one to two weeks. Before washing the hair, come through the tangles with a wide tooth comb, brush or your fingers. Remember to start from the bottom and work your way up. Rinse the hair, wet the hair real good. Shampoo the hair. Then condition the hair. Lastly, dry the hair. When drying the hair make sure you are using a towel and then letting the hair air dry. Going to bed with the hair wet will lead to tangles and a musty smell and we do not want that.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: