pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Transparent 13x4 Lace Front Wig
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
yolissahair

MessaggioOggetto: Transparent 13x4 Lace Front Wig
Inviato: 31-12-2020 1:29:52

Do you know transparent lace wigs? Today, I will recommend one type of lace wigs.

Because of the COVID-19 flu outbreak, transparent lace hair products were temporarily out of stock during the previous period. Firstly, Yolissa Hair would thank you for your patient waiting, and there is good news today, transparent 13x4 lace front wigs restock! Come to Yolissa Hair and seek out your own particular transparent lace front wig.

1.What Is Transparent Lace?

Transparent lace is a normal lace in transparent color. Compared to medium brown lace, it is more suitable for light-skinned people and light-colored wigs. It is almost invisible just like your real scalp and also similar to HD lace but has a more affordable price.

2.Typical Transparent Lace Frontal In Yolissa Hair
Yolissa Hair has many beautiful transparent lace wigs, including transparent 13x4 lace front wigs, 5x5 closure wigs, full lace wigs, and 613 blonde wigs. The best-selling is always transparent lace front wigs. And then I will introduce some of them to you.

1)Water Wave Wigs with 13x4 lace front wig
This water wave long transparent lace front wig is always the best-selling in our store. As we offer a wide selection of hair lengths that can from 24 inches to 40 inches. Getting a long hair wig is more suitable for winter, isn’t it? If you want to be warm and fashionable, long hair wigs may be the best choice to increase vitality.

Besides, the water wave is also the most popular hair texture for most customers. As it looks like the water ripples that can help add volume and let you appear more gentle. We also have other hair textures besides water wave, including straight, body wave, loose deep, curly, deep wave. Whatever hair textures you like, you all can find in Yolissa Hair.

2)613 Blonde Straight 13x4 Lace Front Wigs
As it is shining and bright, 613 blonde is a surprising hair color in winter. All the girls who wear it can become a real barbie. In these 613 blonde 13x4 lace front wigs we have two different hair textures: straight and body wave. These two hair textures both have their own feels, and both of them have been pre-plucked with baby hair before shipping out.

Do you know how beautiful you will be when you are wearing a 613 blonde wig? You can see below pictures of our customers’ shows for references.

What’s more, 613 blonde hair always will be the first choice for all fashion girls and can help them become eye-catching. But every girl needs to pay attention to the care methods of 613 blonde hair, as it needs special care to keep it in good condition than natural color hair.

Attention: There is a “CUSTOMER SHOW” activity in Yolissa Hair now.
Share Your Beauty, Get Cash Back, Or Free Bundles.

How to join in this activity? Details you can check the below picture, welcome everybody to participate enthusiastically.

Yolisaa Hair will give you the lowest price.

LP Industry provides the highest quality winding magnet wire products and services. We manage all aspects of our business to build positive relationships, promote healthy work environments and develop products that benefit energy society.
Torna in cima
Profilo HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: