1 Settembre 2007

Newport 100s Carton Cheap of Suyantianxing
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
sellcigarette

MessaggioOggetto: Newport 100s Carton Cheap of Suyantianxing
Inviato: 17-09-2020 2:17:17

2nd, suyan Tianxing smoke taste

Specifically selected brought in high-quality cigarettes leaves through Yunnan as well as Guizhou, the actual silk is actually golden as well as oily, pleasing towards the eye, and also the absolute greatest tobacco within Jiangsu. The actual formula style adopts the actual combination method, the fragrance is stylish and stylish, the smoke cigarettes is Cheap Newport 100s gentle and podgy, taste as well as taste, the actual Newport 100s aftertaste is actually comfortable as well as clean. Smoke entry soft but there isn't any lack associated with thick, powerful afterpower however turbulent, about the head following the whole entire body comfortable. In contrast to 45 su smoke is a lot softer, absolutely no feeling stab neck, for large smoking buddies, strong street want large friends not really suitable, for that pursuit of top quality, the taste from the smoke as well as throat is very good.

3, su-smoke tianxing smoke parameters

Sutobacco Celebrity is 84mm lengthy, adopting the most recent international DCC+HXD technologies, striving to become honorable, seiko as well as hand-made through appearance style to inner quality, and pursuing the greatest quality, quality and quality. Now let's check out the parameter info Newport 100s Carton Cheap of Suyantianxing: Cola: 11mg Smoking: 1. 0mg co2 monoxide: 11mg
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: