Vivendi family I’m in Calabassas
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
alisawhite123

MessaggioOggetto: Vivendi family I’m in Calabassas
Inviato: 15-09-2020 8:25:13

The hits keep coming from Rage author
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Bob Woodward, who premiered a new exclusive audio recording of President Donald Trump admitting behind closed doors how dangerous he knew the coronavirus to be long before he started taking it remotely seriously in public.

“Bob, it’s so easily transmissible, you wouldn’t even believe it, ” Trump can be heard saying on the tape, which Newport Cigarettes Shop
Woodward recorded on April 13th, 2020, and shared with Stephen Colbert for Monday night’s episode of The Late Show. The president goes on to tell what he apparently thought was a hilarious story about being in the Oval Office with a group of advisers when one of them let out a sneeze.

“A guy sneezed, innocently, ” Trump says. “Not a horrible—just a sneeze. The entire room bailed out, OK? Including me, by the way. ” “He’s making light there at the end, but at the heart of that is something extraordinarily shocking, ” Colbert said after listening to the clip.

“Yes, ” Woodward replied, reminding viewers that Trump was still “downplaying the virus” at this point, as he admitted to the journalist a few weeks earlier. Referring to the president’s most indoor rally in Nevada on Sunday night, he added, “God knows how many people there, all packed together, I wonder if someone sneezed the front row if Trump would bail out again and get Newport box 100s cigarettes
out of the way. ”
took a break from his presidential campaign to make some declarations about his music career Monday, saying that he will refuse to release any new music until his record company, Universal Music Group, and his publisher, Sony/ATV Music Publishing, free him from their deals.

He quickly followed that up by saying that Drake and J. Cole must apologize to him — although whether this was a further condition for releasing new music was unclear — and asking for a meeting with Jay-Z.

“I’m not putting no more music out till I’m done with my contract with Sony and Universal, ” he tweeted. “On God … in Jesus name … come and get me. ” The statement was followed by an emoji of a skier.

Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: