pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

2020 Air Jordan 1 Game Royal to Release on April 3rd
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
blair2019

MessaggioOggetto: 2020 Air Jordan 1 Game Royal to Release on April 3rd
Inviato: 29-03-2020 14:11:17

Air Jordan 1 Game Royal is a new color variation which is part of Jordan Brand’s Spring 2020 collection.This Air Jordan 1 comes dressed in a Black, White and Game Royal color combination. This Air Jordan 1 comes in a “Black Toe” motif with White leather on the side panels and Game Royal on the collar and toe area. Black overlays atop a White midsole and Royal rubber outsole completes the design.Showing similarities with the “Bred Toe”, the Air Jordan 1 Retro has a black “Swoosh” with a white midsole and court purple sole.

Jordans 2019 Shoes Using White leather across the base while multicolor splatter print runs throughout.Air Jordan 5 GS Easter comes dressed in a White, Laser Crimson and Voltage Purple color combination.Following we have Crimson which is hinted on the midsole and Jumpman branding on the tongue. Other details includes a Purple liner and a White rubber outsole.Adding contrast to the look is crimson Jumpman branding on the tongue and heel along with a purple sock liner. On the opposite side of the spectrum, an all-white midsole and red details finish off the look of this release.

Air Jordan 1 Mid Lightbulb which comes dressed in a Black, Lightbulb, Team Orange, Purple Nebula and Illusion Green color combination. The similarly-styled pairs have just popped up from production factories, depicting an array of materials and colors, with each panel and overlay receiving its own unique combination. A smooth white leather base is overlayed by volt-green suede at the toecap and ankle, While vibrant orange and musky pink nubucks hit the throat, collars and forefoot lacestays.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: