pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

The Jacksonville Jaguars offense was abysmal
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
chenyan94

MessaggioOggetto: The Jacksonville Jaguars offense was abysmal
Inviato: 12-02-2020 1:44:03

last week against the New Orleans Saints Lerentee McCray Jersey , specifically sixth round rookie quarterback Gardner Minshew looked like... well... a sixth round rookie quarterback.His offensive line didn’t fare very well either, allowing two sacks on 29 pass attempts and just 3.1 yards per carry on the ground So who was responsible for both of those sacks? Sack #1: 2nd & 10 at JAX 29, 0:26 in 2Q(Shotgun) G. Minshew sacked at JAX 21 for -8 yards (C. Jordan)This is at the end of the first half with the game tied 3-3. The Jaguars were obviously looking for quite a big gain to get them closer to a field goal and a halftime lead. As you can see all the receivers ran routes that took them 15-20 yards downfield.In this situation, Jawaan Taylor has to hold his block a little longer to give Gardner Minshew and the receivers time to get far enough downfield. I don’t know what Leonard Fournette’s pass protection assignment is on this play, but it looks like he’s staying focused on helping the interior. That means it’s Taylor’s job to hold the block and he just doesn’t get it done.Fault: Jawaan TaylorSack #2: 3rd & 10 at NO 10, 3:56 IN 3Q(Shotgun) G. Minshew sacked at NO 14 for -4 yards (C. Jordan)Jawaan Taylor gets shoved out of the way by a bull rushing Jawaan Taylor and Gardner Minshew is almost immediately on the run to his left. I would have liked to have seen tight end Seth DeValve help in this situation on Minshew’s blind side as it looks like his primary and secondary reads are to the left side of the field. A route to the left by DeValve is a lot less valuable than helping to seal off that side of the line. But as the play looks to be called, it’s Taylor’s responsibility once again.Fault: Jawaan TaylorSummaryIt was a day to forget for almost everyone on the offensive side of the ball.2019 sack totalsPlayerSacksPlayerSacksUp next: The New Orleans Saints! Jacksonville Jaguars All-Pro cornerback Jalen Ramsey been selected as a starter for the 2019 NFL Pro Bowl for the second consecutive season.Entering Week 16 Corey Grant Jersey , Ramsey has totaled 57 tackles (54 solo), 11 passes defensed and three interceptions. Since being drafted fifth overall in the 2016 NFL Draft out of Florida State, Ramsey has appeared in all 46 games and has totaled 185 tackles (161 solo), 42 passes defensed, nine interceptions, and one forced fumble. Ramsey’s 10 career games with multiple passes defensed are the most through three seasons in franchise history, while his 42 career passes defensed are the most by a player 24-or-younger in team annals.“I would like to thank the fans Womens Calais Campbell Jersey , my teammates, my coaches and all my opponents that voted for me to the 2019 Pro Bowl, but most importantly, I’d like to thank God for everything he has done for me and my family,” said Ramsey on Tuesday. “I had a great experience in Orlando last year getting to know so many of the top players in our league and I’m excited to have that opportunity once again. While the Pro Bowl may seem like an individual honor, it’s a credit to everyone on our defense, and I hope to see some of my brothers added to the Pro Bowl roster in the coming weeks. Thank you http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-dede-westbrook-jersey , all.”In Week 11 against the Pittsburgh Steelers this season, Ramsey became the youngest player in Jaguars history to post multiple interceptions in a single game, and joined former cornerback Davon House as the only players in franchise history to register at least eight tackles and multiple interceptions in a single game. Ramsey joins A.J. Bouye (2017) and Rashean Mathis (2006) as the only cornerbacks to be selected to the Pro Bowl in franchise history.Since Shad Khan became the Jaguars’ owner in 2012, the team has had eight players named to the Pro Bowl:LB Paul Posluszny (2013) WR Allen Robinson (2015) CB A.J. Bouye (2017) DE Calais Campbell (2017) DT Malik Jackson (2017) DE Yannick Ngakoue (2017) LB Telvin Smith (2017) Ramsey (2017 and 2018)Doug Marrone has coached 13 players to 19 Pro Bowl selections during his 13 years as an offensive line coach (only offensive linemen), offensive coordinator (only offensive players), or head coach (all players).Players for the Pro Bowl are determined by the consensus votes of fans, players and coaches. Each group’s vote counts one-third toward determining the 88 All-Star players who will be selected to the Pro Bowl. For the third consecutive year Jalen Ramsey Jersey , Pro Bowl Week festivities will take place at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World Resort and across the Orlando area, bringing free experiences and activities to fans as well as an extraordinary number of events focused on commemorating all levels of football — from youth to high school to the NFL’s best. Some of the Pro Bowl Week events include: Pro Bowl Practices, Pro Bowl Skills Showdown, NFL FLAG Championships Powered By USA Football and Play Football Celebrity Flag Game.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: