pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

POLL: Will Leonard Fournette score
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
chenyan94

MessaggioOggetto: POLL: Will Leonard Fournette score
Inviato: 13-01-2020 3:11:48

at least 11 touchdowns in 2018? The Jacksonville Jaguars are going to look for Leonard Fournette to do a lot of scoring in 2018. They got rid of Chris Ivory Josh Lambo Jersey , built their receiving corps around guys who are very good at extending drives but aren’t your typical red zone targets, and while tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins looks like a good addition so far we can’t know how he fits into this offense until the season opener.With that said, BetOnline.ag has the over/under at 10.5 touchdowns for Fournette this season — do you think he’ll get there?Common sense would say, “Yeah, of course.” After all, Fournette only played 13 games and scored 10 touchdowns. With Ivory out of the way, there’s at least one more score in there, right?What do you think? Is Fournette going to improve upon his total from last year? Will he eclipse 10 touchdowns and make some bettors very, very happy? The biggest wave of NFL free agency is over before it has even officially started on Wednesday at 4 p.m. ET. The latest domino to fall was Le’Veon Bell agreeing to a deal with the New York Jets and..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsList of available 2019 NFL Free AgentsNew,34commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareList of available 2019 NFL Free AgentsJerome Miron-USA TODAY SportsThe biggest wave of NFL free agency is over before it has even officially started on Wednesday at 4 p.m. ET. The latest domino to fall was Le’Veon Bell agreeing to a deal with the New York Jets and Earl Thomas planing to join the Cleveland Browns. The Jacksonville Jaguars were never going to be in for those guys however http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-taven-bryan-jersey , especially after signing Nick Foles to a massive deal.There are still some players out there that the Jaguars can and should be interested in, because as of right now the only real change the team has made is simply just swapping out Blake Bortles for Nick Foles. Now, Foles replacing Bortles is an upgrade, you still need to add more around him.So who is available that could be of interest?Mike Iupati, G, 32: Jaguars need OL help. He’s on the tail end, but might have another season or two left.Mike Remmers, RT, 30: A lot of experience, likely cheap.Cameron Flemming Womens Justin Blackmon Jersey , RT, 26: Young, some starting experience.Ereck Flowers, OT, 25: Thought he played fine in a tough spot, Jags might bring him back.Daryl Williams, RT, 26: Was really good when healthy. Given the slow market, could be worth the gamble.Jeff Allen, OL Cam Robinson Jersey , 29: Has a lot of experience all over the line.Quinton Spain, G, 28: a lot of starting experienceJared Cook, TE, 32: Productive pass catcher who has experience with Foles.Tyler Eifert, TE, 28: injury issues, but could be worth a gambleDarren Fells, TE, 32: excellent blocking TE http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-myles-jack-jersey , could be good depthLuke Willson, TE, 29: Jags had interest last seasonGolden Tate, WR, 31: Could probably snag him on a one-year dealMark Ingram, RB, 29: Don’t know the price, but it would seem smart to pair Leonard Fournette with someoneDarren Sproles, RB, 36: Unlikely Womens Yannick Ngakoue Jersey , but need I say more?Spencer Ware, RB, 27: was productive as a part time playerAmeer Abdullah, RB, 26: would seem to fit a John DeFilippo offenseJay Ajayi RB, 25: Some experience with both Foles and DeFilippo
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: