pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

ades, its sockliner has a collage of South LA storefro
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
yaya2017

MessaggioOggetto: ades, its sockliner has a collage of South LA storefro
Inviato: 22-11-2019 4:51:40

"Ever since I came across hip-hop as a kid, AF1 has had a meaning greater than Nike Air Max 95 Dames just shoes," says G-DRAGON. An external strap adds stability, but doesn't shortchange speed. In short, it's like going from a regular hinged Nike Air Max 90 Femme door to a gull-wing.everyday problems while managing to look awesomely futuristic.November 21, 2019 - South Central LA Nike Air Max 90 Femme artist Lauren Halsey knows what it means to create with authenticity. Halsey is hailed in her community for combining vibrant elements of found, fabricated and handmade objects Adidas Superstar Femme from around the city to build densely textured installations and monuments. Her sculptures are inscribed with sentiments from the LA community, aimed at authentically and poetically rewriting the narrative on both a local and global stage.

Halsey and Adidas NMD Damen her artwork are also inspiration for the latest Los Nike Air VaporMax Dames Angeles–specific Air Force 1, the AF-1 ALL FOR 1 – Los Angeles. Employing Halsey’s signature style, which Nike Air Max 1 Womens is deeply rooted in the South Central neighborhood she grew up in, she funkatizes the insole with Nike Air Max 270 Femme a kaleidoscope of visuals, adorned Nike Air Vapormax Womensin red and green accents, interchangeable straps and inscribed with words of love.“We all should move, create and act with the conceit of love in our hearts,” says Halsey. “Love www.anamartinez.es means family. It Nike Air Max 90 Essential Dames means my friends. It means my girlfriend. When I work and when I build I think about who I can involve Nike Air Max 90 Womens Blue so that the projects are centered around love from beginning to end.” The AF1 – ALL FOR 1 –www.ranmoorpharmacy.co.uk LA releases December 7 on nike.com, SNKRS and at select retailers in Los Angeles.

The shoe remixes the Triple Black High into an ode to Los Angeles, Nike Internationalist Womenscelebrating the ones who cultivate community through creativity.Nike Air Max 90 Dames Inspired by colors, familiar typographic design and iconic posters plastered around the city, Halsey’s collection Nike Air Max Classic BW Mujer is a visual and tangible tale of South Central LA. The shoe’s tongue tag is woven in with block text true to posters www.marmarisco.es seen across the city for decades, its sockliner has a collage of South LA storefronts and it features dubrae with hand-lettered screen printing in font similar to Halsey’s Hieroglyph Crenshaw Project — a public installation of hieroglyphic carvings that allows communities in South Central Nike Air Max 270 Womens LA to author Nike Air Max 270 Damen their own stories.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: