pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Mother's love, like
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
ylqyql

MessaggioOggetto: Mother's love, like
Inviato: 21-11-2019 7:17:42

Mother's love, like a drop of nectar, nourishes our hearts; like a bright light, pointing to the direction of our life; such as an angel Newport 100S, gently wipe the dust in our hearts. In our whole life, no matter how far you go, no matter where you go, there is always a mother who loves my mother and loves me. Regardless of the big things, no matter what other people's affairs, wrong things, she is like a clockwork alarm clock. I don't particularly like her, sometimes even a little annoying. A few days ago, because I was reading in bed, I was stunned by my mother. I really couldn't bear it. I just had a fight with my mother and protested to her: "You don't say a few words. I will arrange my own things in the future!" Mom snorted and said, "Good! For sure! From the beginning of this quarrel, the mother��s snoring is lost in the ear, the homework is quiet, the sleep is sweet, and nothing is done, I am really happy. For a few days. I had an extracurricular class this morning. I saw it too late to read the book the night before. I blinked at 8:30. I quickly went out of bed and took the bag and went to school. The result was still late. I sneaked into the classroom from the back door, sat down on the seat, adjusted my breathing, and found that my stomach had already started to protest. One day, in addition to class, no one took care of me, my heart was empty, and I felt inexplicably lost. I suddenly remembered my mother's goodness: it was raining, my mother gave me an umbrella; it was hot, my mother gave me a fan; the wind was blowing, my mother put on my hat and put on a scarf; in the winter night, my mother often got up. For me to quilt. The scene of the scene flashed in my mind like a movie, and I couldn't help but burst into tears Carton Of Cigarettes. I decided to apologize to my mother. In the moment I faced my mother, I rushed to give her a big hug and a sweet kiss Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Mother smiled and touched my face with his hand and said softly: "Is it still a mother?" I looked at my mother's eyes and shook her head. From this moment, my mother��s ��speaking scorpion�� was opened again, but I suddenly found that my mother��s embarrassment was so pleasing to the ear that happiness was so simple. In fact, it��s always around us, as long as we use our heart to understand and use love. Feel, you can find it
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: